Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

THE JOB - URINE TEST

4 posters

Go down

THE JOB - URINE TEST Empty THE JOB - URINE TEST

Post by thehogster65 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 pm

THE JOB - URINE TEST

(Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem). What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!!!!
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

THE JOB - URINE TEST Empty Re: THE JOB - URINE TEST

Post by NicolasWSOP Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:12 pm

I love this post, hogster, thank you for posting.

I think that I will forward this to many people.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Got this in emails off and on for a while now. I agree with it whole heartedly! Why should you be able to collect money and be on drugs. It means your using the money to buy the chit! I ALSO think you should be in this country LEGALLY in order to collect any kind of benefits whatsoever!! I have to pay my hard earned money to people who do drugs and to people who are violating the law being here??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! My wife was told she could not get any disability because she didn't work enough years to qualify for disability Social Security. IF she was here illegally ... they have 6 different programs she could get on. IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!!!! Okay, I can understand that they say my wife doesn't qualify for disability(even though she is clearly disabled and has been since '95) because she didn't work enough years to quailfy. BUT.......... how in the h e double toothpicks does a drug addict, a drunk, and all the illegal aliens in this country get to gobble up money and other benefits? B U L L S H I T ! ! ! !

WE NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK! NOW! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 pm

THE JOB - URINE TEST Fresse Urine or you're out THE JOB - URINE TEST Icon_lol THE JOB - URINE TEST Icon_lol THE JOB - URINE TEST Icon_lol cute .....but what we should ammend/get rid of is the antiquated dracoinian drug laws and intrusive testing .... a pot smoker does it outside of work and is quite capable of working right along with anybody at work (more so than a closet drinker/perscription pill popper can at work) and really should not be singled out.For those that are addicted to the "big stuff " and are unable to function properly...we should be getting them the help to get them off it and back to work.
More people are strung out on legal perscription drugs and alchoal and get hurt at work or are out of work for those reasons more than pot.
As for dats wifes plight ...the system sucks....I believe she should be afforded her SS disablity as a US CITIZEN....just because you have not worked and payed into the system a long time does not mean you should be left out in the cold.If the govt. had not raided the overages in the fund in decades past we would have plenty to cover those unfortunate to be disabled at a early age and much more. and I also believe NONE of our taxes should be going to programs to support the ILLEGAL persons here,only in the case of emergancy care but once they are found out deportation back to thier country should be done as soon as humanely possible.I understand why they want to be here and have sympathy for thier plight but the country cannot support the whole worlds down trodden ....just do it legaly and theres no problem.
So much has been screwed up in our country and laws by special intrest groups,religious zealots and crooked politico's etc.....I could rant on and on....I'll just say...it's going to take a civil revolution by the citizens to get rid of all the crap,bad laws,crooked systems and the people involved and get it all back together again.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down