Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey!

4 posters

Go down

Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Empty Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey!

Post by datsme53 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Tilt has they're newest promo starting at midnight the 8th of Oct. till the 5th of November. Play real money games...ie.. rings, SnG's, MTT's to win tickets for daily drawings worth 150k. Play to get into a 50k freeroll or play to get 5% of Ivey's take in the Main Event! Click on Cashier.. then My Promotions for the details and the rules.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Empty Re: Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey!

Post by Roller Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Dats sounds like a good deal.

Tilt always seems to offer some decent Promo.

Thanks for the info Dats.

Roller
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Empty Re: Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey!

Post by slyone66 Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 am

tilt's got it going on. really think they are the best site out there when it comes to promotions. alot of people flocking there from A.B. and P.S. lately that i know. let's hope they continue to run smoothly and not end up like the other's that have dried up lately.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Fresse I signed up for dat tonight.....a very cool promotion by FT....a piece of ivey's winnings ... I could deal wit that Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Icon_bounce Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Icon_bounce Brand New Tilt Promotion! Piece of Ivey! Icon_bounce I think he gonna take down the final table when they get to it next month.............gotta gather them tickets and maybe see ya'll on the tables there.Woof!!
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down