Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Free entry into a real money bounty tourney

+21
NicolasWSOP
Alecizzo23
robby31
Gunn56
bbc008
jolub
KEVINfromHB
slyone66
datsme53
hiphopstoner
whooper1970
Jepulator
dallas12
shnura
Igor30
heather
dougie
rllngn
fishinchipz
keith557444
The Big Donk
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Free entry into a real money bounty tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: Free entry into a real money bounty tourney

Post by The Big Donk Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 am

Alecizzo23 wrote:lame.. why do you have to deposit first Sad*

It seems to me to be more for account verification than anything else. This is supposed to be somewhat of a serious tournament, and it wouldn't benefit anyone to people creating a new account every week to get in. It would have hundreds or thousands of freerollers in it and would likely turn into a total crapshoot. Besides, win or lose, you get your money back.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Free entry into a real money bounty tourney - Page 2 Empty 1st Bounty free at Doyles

Post by bedulis Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am

I created an account there a while back, but have never done any real money there and did not receive any other special offers of any kind. I'm talking there right now too.

bedulis
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Free entry into a real money bounty tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: Free entry into a real money bounty tourney

Post by decker Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 am

As others have said, you do NOT need to deposit, but you have to have enough to cover the entry fee in your account. I entered the Bounty Tournament after building up a bankroll during the "good old days" before the software-network changeover like datsme53 said above..The cool thing was that I was at Mike Caro's table and he was very willing to chat. It was really fun. In addition to the $500 Bounties, it's a big prize pool too because of the $27 entry fee.I was reimbursed a day or two after the tournament.

decker
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by micalupagoo Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:11 pm

i thought the money back on the bounty is great, i almost joined last wednesday, but A) didnt know if i already played a bounty and therefore not eligible and B) havent made a deposit, tho my bankroll is around 40$
i was gonna get in touch with support and see if i qualify

micalupagoo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2