Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES***

5 posters

Go down

***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES*** Empty ***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES***

Post by Not Like Me Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 am

So as you have all noticed, teams such as the Sharks, Felt Fanatics, Monsters, Clowns and such have their own avatars representing their teams at the table, making them distinctly unique and recognizable while league play is underway. It's been two weeks now and we don't have any to represent us, which is why I'm asking all the members to change their own avatars to one specifically picked out by our team captain Dats and myself.

In order to change the avatars, I'm writing a simple step-by-step method out to better help with the process.

-----------------> ***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES*** Donkhard2<----------------

1. Scroll over the picture above and right click, go to 'save as' and save the file in a place you will be able to easily find.
2. Log in to Fear No Ace
3. After logging in to Fear No Ace, click the 'Options' tab at the top left corner of the main lobby.
4. When all the options come up, scroll to the bottom of the tab and select 'Display all Options'.
5. At the top of the window you will see various tabs, select 'Avatars'.
6. You will see an image of your current avatar (or none if not previously selected), with an option to 'Change Avatar' below the picture. Select that.
7. Select 'Browse' and locate the picture you had saved from this very thread. Double click to open that file.
8. Once the file name is showing in the column, select 'Upload Avatar'. It will then show your previous avatar beside your proposed one.
9. Go to 'Save Avatar', and voila! You're finished the process and FNA will approve your change within an hour or so.

Hopefully everyone gets a chance to finish this before our game on Saturday and I look forward to seeing you Donks at the table!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES*** Empty Re: ***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES***

Post by thehogster65 Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 pm

DONE and DONE
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES*** Empty Re: ***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES***

Post by datsme53 Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Mines is there... I think lol! Jump aboard Team Donkhard!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Well i think i did it lol ***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES*** Icon_biggrin
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 am

Great work guys, all we need is the few remaining players to join the movement and everything will be looking good for the weekend!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 am

^

For some reason my IP address shows that I'm posting near Witchita, Kansas.

Hmmm...go Jayhawks!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 pm

I THINK I'M IN LOL
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:10 pm

***DONKHARD AVATARS FOR WTOP GAMES*** Left

Looking pretty badass, should be good to see everyone with them!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down