Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Power Poker "CLUB" Is Closing

4 posters

Go down

Power Poker "CLUB" Is Closing Empty Power Poker "CLUB" Is Closing

Post by thehogster65 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Received this e-mail today. Don't know if it pertains to anyone else here on Donkhard, but thought I would share just in case. For what it is worth.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the valued players at PowerPokerClub. It is with great regret that we have decided to make the following announcement. As of January 18, 2010, we have decided to suspend all games. We also will no longer accept any subscription payments. This is purely due to technical issues that we have not been unable to resolve. We would like to assure you that this has nothing at all to do with financing as PowerPokerClub has been, and continues to be, extremely well funded. This fact will allow us to honor all requests for cash-outs as well as refunds due for remaining balances of your subscriptions. Here is the process for you to receive your cash-out. All players will be allowed 1 cash-out request;  Logon to your PowerPokerClub account between January 19, 2010 and January 31, 2010. All cash-out requests must be made before January 31, 2010 as access to the cash-out page will not be available after that time.  All current cash-out requests have been cancelled so that you may request any and all new winnings that may be in your account.  Due to the high number of requests that will be made, we estimate that all payments will be processed within 90 days of the request.  All requests will still go through security processing to ensure the validity of the request. The details of items required to cash-out are provided on the withdrawal page of the software.  If you have any unused subscription time you would like to claim, please send an email to admin@powerpokerclub.com with your screen name and amount of time you have remaining. This will be added to your cash-out request. We would like to reiterate that this is not a financial issue. We want you to feel confident that any and all winnings will be paid. The alarming pattern of technical issues that caused problems with the game play is the sole reason for the decision. The administrators of PowerPokerClub have enjoyed the relationships built with their players. Our goal is to possibly reopen the site if and when we can find a resolution to the issues. Contact Information: Mail: PowerPokerClub P.O. Box 731496 Ormond Beach, FL 32173 Fax: 480-247-5745 Email: admin@powerpokerclub.com
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Power Poker "CLUB" Is Closing Empty Re: Power Poker "CLUB" Is Closing

Post by datsme53 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

I got that same email. I was thinking of signing up for it..... sounded like good potential for $'s to be won, but decided against it. Glad I did or would be having to jump through some hoops to get my money back. Power Poker Club is a separate entity from Power Poker, so hoping nothing to worry about there. This supposed to be a non money issue... tech related only, but from the email.. it looks as though you're going to have to jump through some hoops to get reimbursed for sure. Hoping no one here at Donkhard signed up for this, but it did seemed to be a good opp when it was promoted.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Rack one more up.
That makes 4 Total for me.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 am

i got email, glad i never joined. got enough poker sites and forums. don't need to pay for a subscription anyways. sorry to all that did. hope you that did get reimbursed.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

i was on there but a nonsubscriber only had 6 bucks lol but i am filling out the stuff i want my money lmfao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down