Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

A VERY TOUGH GAME TOMORROW ON FNA

3 posters

Go down

A VERY TOUGH GAME TOMORROW ON FNA Empty A VERY TOUGH GAME TOMORROW ON FNA

Post by slyone66 Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 pm

i hope everyone shows up tomorrow, as i read it. it's us against the sharks against felt fanatics. is this correct? let me know if i am wrong. but that's how i read it and that's alot of tough competition and i only see me and Dats signed up right now from Donkhard.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

A VERY TOUGH GAME TOMORROW ON FNA Empty Re: A VERY TOUGH GAME TOMORROW ON FNA

Post by datsme53 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 pm

You hit the nail on the head sly! We need a full compliment for both of these last 2 games. Taking one at a time.. The Sharks & Felt Fanatics. FF has recently bolstered their roster with more solid players.... and it's obvious The Sharks are always a challenge. We need as many players at the final table as possible. We will again be out numbered severely. We have escaped and been fortunate this year so far with a skeleton numbered team.. but we know we can compete.. so let's give our best. Numbers & odds will be against us and hard to overcome. Our luck ran out last week as we found out that bad play can get lucky and knock some of us out early. 4 of us, myself included, were knocked out early by poor play that got lucky... that's poker and having small numbers and that happen can prove fatal. Hopefully we can avoid bad play and get a good number of us to the FT! Let's get this one tomorrow and take it from there. A win can vault us back to the top tied with the Sharks with 1 to go. Let's Donkhard!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:53 pm

GL everyone in the match tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to miss the game vs the Sharks again. If FNA would not have had the problems they did and moved the game back it would not had been a problem being there. My son's Conference Wrestling Tournament is all day long on Saturday and I will not miss it. He is sitting at 11-4 in his first year and has a good shot at going to Regionals and State. GO DONKHARD
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down