Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED

3 posters

Go down

BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED Empty BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED

Post by truckinloot Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:15 am

I was playing in a freeroll at fulltilt last monday night. The trny was about over and you had to finish 1st or 2nd to get 100 ftp points to enter for a chance to play Antonious. Heres what happened .
I was shortstacked in the last 3 standind in this trny.Like I said I had to at least finish 1st or 2nd to get the points.
I had about 70,000 chips and was sthe shortstack.The next guy had 90,000 and the chip leader had 110,000.
The cards were hitting the chip leader like he could see everyone hands. Every time I thought I had a winning hand the jerk would suckout on the river.
Well the cards were dealt and I was staring at big slick.A,s k,s.Suited connectors to boot.I was on the button and thought I,d bet just to see how big of a hand the other guys had. The big blind was allready 5,000 so I bet out 15,000. Three times the big blind usualy takes out the players with nothing and gives no free cards. To my suprise both players called my bet. The flop turns up A,d-Kh-5,d. Looking at top 2 pair I was going to have a great hand. I decided slowplay the turn and checked my 2 pair.The chip leader bet 30,000 and the next guy called.Once again I was suprised because I KNEW i HAD THE BEST HAND BUT WAS HAPPY TO SEE THEM BETTING INTO MY HAND. I called and the turn came up.
The 4,d's came on the turn and the flush possibility was on the table. With the flush out there I checked not wanting to put in my last 25,000 in if someone was going to beat me with a flush.The chip leader checked as well as the next guy.
The river ran gold as the A,h's hit and I almost jumped out of my wheelchair looking at the fullhouse staring me in the face.I was,nt waiting any longer throwing my chips in and hoping for the calle so I,d be the masive chipleader. They both called and the cards were turned up.
My blood boiled as all those chips went to the chipleader as he turned up his 2-3-d's for the straight flush. How someone can stay with a 2-3 with the chips that were flying in the hand had to know what was coming. I was so mad that I slammed my laptop shut and didn,t play the rest of the night.The next morning I awoke to a 104 temp. and rushed to the hospital.Hope the dink goes out on the first hand of the entry he won for winning that trny.
truckinloot
truckinloot
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED Empty such are freerolls ...

Post by dijwaila Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:08 am

such results are all too common for freerolls (and some buy-ins) ... for comic-relief on the topic, see 'the ten donkey commandments' by metlz in the "table talk' thread.

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED Empty Re: BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED

Post by PowerPlay777 Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 am

Ouch!
PowerPlay777
PowerPlay777
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED Empty Re: BIG SLICK TURNS FULLHOUSE.AND I GOT PLAYED

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down