Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League!

3 posters

Go down

Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League! Empty Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League!

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Donkhard Swept the top 3 spots in the individual player point standings! Congrats to LeftyGunner(Not Like Me) on winning top honors! WTG CHAMP! Congrats to Nic and railz for completing the sweep for Donkhard! WTG! Here is a paste of the Payout for the W.T.O.P.

4: We will give the top 3 players at the end of the season embroiderd sweatshirts that have FEARNOACE HOME OF THE WTOP on them.

5: The end of season payouts are as follows:

1st $500
2nd $350
3rd 150

I hope that all 3 of the Donkhard members will, upon receiving their FearNoAce sweatshirts for being in the top 3 point winners in the league, all have a picture made and post it in this thread(or make one of your own), wearing your trophy shirts! This would be a great way to show how we can Donkhard!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League! Empty Re: Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League!

Post by Not Like Me Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

lol...funny how first place was supposed to get $500, a sweater and a hat...all i received was a crappy sweater that i let my dad wear now. what a shame, this competition had the makings of something great.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League! Empty Re: Donkhard Sweeps Top 3 Spots at W.T.O.P. League!

Post by datsme53 Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Not Like Me wrote:lol...funny how first place was supposed to get $500, a sweater and a hat...all i received was a crappy sweater that i let my dad wear now. what a shame, this competition had the makings of something great.

Those were great times here at Donkhard. The WTOP was a great concept and could have been on it's way to some very good things. Thanks to Jimmy Weidner ... chefjimmy (nick on this site) for destroying what could have been an awesome interforum competition. It was a much better concept than the OFC IMO and in one felled swoop.. he abandoned his partners, took the funds and left them holding the bag. Cream rises to the top... and scum sinks to the bottom. Jimmy Weidner(chefjimmy), you will NEVER be welcome here or any other poker forum. I see you checked in here on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 pm. I hope you NEVER log back in again. It would be a waste of cyber time for a lower than whale .hit crum like you.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Hahaha Shane I got the sweater and the hat! :p

And WTOP was a great idea. I remember how Donkhard was so outnumbered every time but we still managed to do great! I miss all of you and I hope you've all been having a lot of success in poker!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down