Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

FEAR NO ACE IS OUT OF BUSINESS NO SURPRIZE

Go down

FEAR NO ACE IS OUT OF BUSINESS NO SURPRIZE Empty FEAR NO ACE IS OUT OF BUSINESS NO SURPRIZE

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 am

I was not shocked to see this happen.

Dear Players,

We would like to inform you that regrettably Fearnoace is no longer operating.

Fearnoace assets have been acquired by Westbeachpoker.com
We want to assure you that your funds on your accounts are completely safe and have been transferred to Westbeachpoker.

You can log in with the same username and password at www.Westbeachpoker.com
You can continue playing on the same tables with the same nickname at Westbeachpoker, or you are able to cashout your funds.

If you need any help please contact our support team who are available 24/7 http://www.westbeachpoker.com/en.help.support

Kind regards,
Support@fearnoace
HOPE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY LEFT ON THAT SITE GET THEIRS GL

Back to top Go down

FEAR NO ACE IS OUT OF BUSINESS NO SURPRIZE Empty Re: FEAR NO ACE IS OUT OF BUSINESS NO SURPRIZE

Post by datsme53 Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Well... not as simple as it sounds.. first of all.. you can't log in yet. Say that it will take 2 or 3 hours before you can log in ..that was 2 hours ago. Not going to be easy to cash out either. Talked to their support.. I't looks like a lot of hoops to jump through to get your money out. Only a few ways to get it ... check isn't one of them. I'll post later if I can find a way to get it done or if I can't.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down