Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament passwords ...

Go down

weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament passwords ... Empty weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament passwords ...

Post by dijwaila Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:44 pm

tournament details ...

site: 'full tilt'
name: 'donkhard'
i.d.#: 58487643
format: h.o.r.s.e.
buy-in: $5 + .50
date: saturdays
time: 18:00 eastern (full tilt clock time)

for the password to each weeks h.o.r.s.e. tournament ... please send a private message to my message box. include your 'full tilt' screen-name with the message.
please note: the password is only for the person who made the request ... do not share it with anybody else.

registration for the tournament begins each wednesday at 'full tilt' in the tournaments/private tabs section. a tournament reminder message will be sent on sunday mornings for everybody who received a password ... just in case i'm not the only person who sometimes forgets about games.

Last edited by dijwaila on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament passwords ... Empty Re: weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament passwords ...

Post by dijwaila Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am

ok ... i know i'm sort of 'spamming' this message, but want to spread the word far and wide for this one ...

i just checked out full tilt for the status of the h.o.r.s.e. game ... and the changes have gone through! the buy-in is raised to $5 + .50 (more worthwhile prizepool) and the tournament will now be on saturdays at 18:00 eastern (full tilt clock time).

since the last few game have been voided, i have already entered and will be playing in this week. so for anybody interested ... there will be a game this week!

dijwaila

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down