Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Bull in a Bar

Go down

Bull in a Bar Empty Bull in a Bar

Post by Debel Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 pm

One day a man walks into a bar and sees a bull in the back with a big pot of money next to him. Curious, the man asks the bartender, "What is up with the bull?" The bartender replies, "For ten dollars you are given a chance to make the bull laugh. If you succeed you will all the money."

So the man walks back to the bull, puts his ten dollars in the pot and whispers something in the bulls ear. The bull starts laughing and laughing. The man picks up the big pot of money and leaves.

Five years later the same man walks into the same bar and sees the same bull in the back with another pot overflowing with money. He asks the bartender, "What is up with the bull this time?" The bartender replies, "For ten dollars you have a chance to make the bull cry. If you succeed, you will all the money."

So the man walks to the back, puts his ten dollars in and a few seconds later the bull starts crying and crying. As the man was walking out with his new fortune the bartender stops him. "Wait a minute. Five years ago you made him laugh on the first try after we spent years trying to do it. Now you do the same thing and we haven't been able to do it at all since you were here last. What the hell did you say?"

The man looked at the bartender and said, "The first time I told him my D... was bigger than his. The second time I showed I showed him."
Debel
Debel
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.myspace.com/cardsanddrinks

Back to top Go down