Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

pokerstars

4 posters

Go down

pokerstars Empty pokerstars

Post by ct.ect666 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:25 pm

So can anyone tell me why Pstars is the outdraw capital of online poker!!!!
everytime i get down to the last 10 or so people in tourneys the river busts anyone who doesnt have the largest stacks-Or am i just being paranoid? Evil or Very Mad

ct.ect666
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

pokerstars Empty Re: pokerstars

Post by Turbo_Dave Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:13 am

Seems that way on most sites to me..........

Turbo_Dave
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

pokerstars Empty Not sure about any of them.

Post by JunkYDawg Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:52 pm

I used to play poker stars exclusivity. But since I had a weird experience a few months back. (In a real money tourney) I only play free rolls there. I had pocket A and tried to limp in and a player after me raised and then he was raised with an all in. I called with an all in. All cards were then flipped to show the other 2 guys had pocket 9's and A,Ks. I don't remember the exact cards that flopped but they didn't help me. The 9's did get another 9 and the AK and myself got no help. No help on the turn. While I was waiting for the last card to drop, I was staring at the space the card was going to appear (mentally willing another A to appear Very Happy otherwise I would not have seen what I think I saw) and I saw the A of diamonds appear then disappear so quickly and replaced by another card that I am to this day still not sure what I saw. All cards so far were black so when the red card appeared however so briefly it made it even so much more noticeable. I sat there for the longest time still not sure what just happened. So I'm not saying anything about poker stars, good or bad. But I find I do much better at other sites. So I know what you mean about the feeling you get that someone is looking over your shoulder at times.
This is the first time I have told this to anyone, I guess because people will think I'm doing too many drugs Very Happy . But it's the honest truth.

JunkYDawg

JunkYDawg

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by awry13 Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:31 am

That is the first time I have heard that from anyone. If you did see it then I think it would be safe to say that all sites are corrupt. As far as being outdrawn goes, I just take in stride as part of poker.

awry13

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down