Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard Tourny

4 posters

Go down

Donkhard Tourny Empty Donkhard Tourny

Post by rsseippel Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:08 pm

4 people left and I hit the wrong god damn button. my own stupidity this time and not someone else's. good luck to the last three and congrats to the winner
rsseippel
rsseippel
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Tourny Empty Re: Donkhard Tourny

Post by The Big Donk Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:33 pm

I was watching that one when it went down. 3K raise and then a fold with 300 left in the stack. As soon as I saw it happen I just pictured the mouse-slip in my head. "Aw man, he just hit the wrong button," I told my wife.

You played a great game. Everyone did really. And it seemed to be the friendliest game I have observed in a long while. I was glad to see everyone enjoying themselves so.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by dijwaila Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:38 pm

The Big Donk wrote:I was glad to see everyone enjoying themselves so.

guess i missed the enjoyable part ... schucks, but good fortune to everybody in round two and maybe see y'all around next time ...

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Tourny Empty thanks for the opportunity

Post by k9ofspades Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:42 pm

The Big Donk wrote:I was watching that one when it went down. 3K raise and then a fold with 300 left in the stack. As soon as I saw it happen I just pictured the mouse-slip in my head. "Aw man, he just hit the wrong button," I told my wife.

You played a great game. Everyone did really. And it seemed to be the friendliest game I have observed in a long while. I was glad to see everyone enjoying themselves so.

Just a line to thank you for all the work you do. My second win. This is the most I've ever won in a tournament. Sorry to the Guy who hit the wrong button. I was a lucky in the heads up won two races all in.
Didn't look good for me early on it seemed I was 16/18 forever and than with 12 left I went down to 3.5 x the big blind and than had a nice rush to get me up to decent shape.
I'd like to thank everyone for keeping the password confidential.
Once again thanks to you Big Donk.

Regards All
Guy
k9ofspades
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Tourny Empty donkhard tourney

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:58 am

congrats to the winner and ty the big donk for the invite and the game was a breath of fresh air to play with such a good group of people and had a lot of fun even though i cane in 8th it was good to see respect at the tables. well off to breakfast. and then 715 points tourney on ub and absolute lol i love this game
trucker103 Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down