Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

pokerstars satellite ...

Go down

pokerstars satellite ... Empty pokerstars satellite ...

Post by dijwaila Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:20 pm

so who'd like to play a live tournament with a chance to win a 400k first place award ... well, i'd like to try ... but i need some help.

there is a $10 + 1 satellite tournament this sunday on pokerstars which has a first place prize package including entry to the BCPC (british colombia poker championship).

if the satellite were played on full tilt, pokerroom or mansion poker ... i'd just be writing a 'wish me luck' post, but as i don't have a roll at pokerstars ... here is where i need help.

i thought of two request/offers:

(1) trade: i am willing to exchange $15 from either full tilt, p.r. or mansion for $11 at pokerstars.

(2) stake: give $11 to buy into the satellite. should i qualify for a cash award from the satellite tournament, you will receive 50% of that prize. should i win the BCPC package and place i.t.m. at the live torunament, you will receive 25% of that award.

this is the first time i've made such a request ... let me know what you think, counter-offers welcome.

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

pokerstars satellite ... Empty Re: pokerstars satellite ...

Post by dijwaila Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 am

ok ... so it's no go on this one ... guess i'll have to console myself with playing the 100k double deuce next sunday at full tilt. stop by and watch the action ... starts at 16:35 on the full tilt clock.

dijwaila

Back to top Go down

pokerstars satellite ... Empty pokerstars satelite

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:39 am

well very interesting since i have no money on full tilt but dont take it the wrong way not sure of the trusting?

Back to top Go down

Post by dijwaila Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:45 am

no worries ... i have plenty on full tilt, no help needed there. it's true ... eleven dollars is a big risk. as the person who proposes the exchange, i would send money first ... thank you for your comment.

dijwaila

Back to top Go down

pokerstars satellite ... Empty pokerstars satelite

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:52 am

gl on the felts today dijwaila i have a tourney on pokerstars at 1455 c ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by dijwaila Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:02 am

if either of us can match the results of the password it'll be a good day ... thought i had the start of a roll from this a couple of weeks ago ... only to get bubbled against three out river. can't say i'm surprised though ... watch it happen again this week, lol. here to getting good hands!

dijwaila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down