Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

anyone ever sol dplay chips on Poker Stars

2 posters

Go down

anyone ever sol dplay chips on Poker Stars Empty anyone ever sol dplay chips on Poker Stars

Post by 10Zav01 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:14 pm

i knew a guy who did this... and i might in the future, would like to get some feedback if possible

10Zav01
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

anyone ever sol dplay chips on Poker Stars Empty Re: anyone ever sol dplay chips on Poker Stars

Post by ryodejaneiro Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:45 pm

hey 10zav - here's a link to a previous post that you might find helpful. I'm not sure what sort of information/feedback you're seeking, but from what I have seen and heard, not all sites that buy play money are legitimate. They may advertise that they buy, but you may not get the expected payment so proceed with caution.

For a while I thought about doing this myself and my thought process was, I'll trade the minimum amount to see if the place actually pays me. If they do, I'll trade in more chips next time around. It seems that at times, these stores won't be looking to buy chips because they have a surplus, so you have to find one that's looking to buy. I believe they are typically in increments of 500,000 or 1,000,000 chips.

What I would recommend is try to accumulate about 2 million chips and then sell off 500K or 1 million. This way, you'll still have some play chips left to keep on building your way up. If you're a good heads up player, FT now has heads up matches for 100,000+ chips.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any reliable stores to recommend. I would perhaps google sell play money chips (or something like that) and see what you come up with.

Good luck - hope this helps!
ryodejaneiro
ryodejaneiro
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down