Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com

4 posters

Go down

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com Empty Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com

Post by The Big Donk Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Donkhard.com will be hosting a private freeroll tournament on Pitbull Poker presented by our friends at Stybero.

If you don't currently have a Pitbull Poker account, you're in luck! Open a new account right now and get $10 FREE! NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
Just Click here: Pitbull Poker, and use the bonus code DONKFREE when signing up to get your $10 FREE!

Tournament details are as follows:

Site: Pitbull Poker
Name: Donkhard Freeroll
Type: No Limit Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER
Date: Mar-28
Time: 21:00 ET

Last edited by The Big Donk on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com

Post by illphillllllll Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 am

looking forward to this one tomorrow, i'm hoping to spend a good part of the day on pitbull to boost my bankroll there. hope all of our regulars can make it and get at least two of us on the final table. i haven't played one of our tournys on this site yet so i'm not really sure what kind of field to expect. good luck to all our regulars lets make a good showing.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard $50 Freeroll - #64 Presented by Stybero.com

Post by datsme53 Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:28 am

I hope we have a good turn out from our core members as well. Let's get our game faces on and bring this one home. Wink I also hope I don't experience what I did in a freeroll on Pitbull earlier yesterday... lol!
I was starting a tourney without the benefit of knowing what my cards where. All I could see was the back of 'em lol! Only lasted for 2 hands, but let's hope no bugs at Pitbull for this one. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:25 pm

I signed up for this one, that way if I bust out of Event #17 early, it won't be a total wash because I'll get to play with you all.

If I'm not there, it must mean I'm doing good in the rebuy, so whoevers sitting to my right should feel free to pirate my chips! Very Happy
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:32 pm

The Big Donk wrote:I signed up for this one, that way if I bust out of Event #17 early, it won't be a total wash because I'll get to play with you all.

If I'm not there, it must mean I'm doing good in the rebuy, so whoevers sitting to my right should feel free to pirate my chips! Very Happy

LOL! Well, what would it take to get you to arange to have me to your left? Good luck to you Big D! May the flops be with you! Razz
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 pm

ty dats. gl2u2, my friend!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spiketheace Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 am

game is listed at 5pm gl eb

spiketheace
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down