Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com

+13
gatorcountry1414
ifold21
GLaugh
Not Like Me
jimbeam77
slyone66
illphillllllll
EL Donko
dipstick2
thehogster65
datsme53
darkstar
The Big Donk
17 posters

Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by The Big Donk Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Ap-468x60-150to600bonus

Donkhard.com will be hosting our first ever private freeroll on Absolute Poker thanks to our friends at Stybero.

If you don't yet have an Absolute Poker account, click here to sign up now. Be sure to use the bonus code DONKHARD to qualify for exclusive future freerolls, big deposit bonuses, and more!

Tournament details are as follows:

Site: Absolute Poker
Name: Donkhard $50 Freeroll
Type: No Limit Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER
Date: 04/04
Time: 19:45 ET
Password: apdh259

Good luck!

Last edited by The Big Donk on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #70 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by darkstar Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 pm

well im new here like an hour new and iv been around the site reading and finding my way around but im righting this becaues well iv see some of the post of password leaking and well i play on absolute poker and i was just trying to find out if the password is only givein out an hour or so before this free roll Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll #70 Presented by Stybero.com why is there some already registerd ? it 4 days before im just asking ? and its probley because someone got it that shouldnt have but i do know that for sure

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #70 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 pm

darkstar wrote:well im new here like an hour new and iv been around the site reading and finding my way around but im righting this becaues well iv see some of the post of password leaking and well i play on absolute poker and i was just trying to find out if the password is only givein out an hour or so before this free roll Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll #70 Presented by Stybero.com why is there some already registerd ? it 4 days before im just asking ? and its probley because someone got it that shouldnt have but i do know that for sure

Password is given ahead of time only to Post K's nQ's members(names you see in blue in TOP POSTERS list). All other members will receive it at the same time about 10 minutes before starting time. No one who shouldn't have it has it. Be patient and it will be right here above at the proper time. It is only this way because some newbie members shared it in the past and players got in some of our freerolls that weren't members( to the tune of over 300!). Allways happens that a few ruin it for all the members that are following the rules of the forum.

datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #70 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by darkstar Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 am

no thats cool i just didnt want to see the password being leaked out im not that kind of person iv havent benn here but i know my around pretty good now i konw where to find the passwords i just thought u guys would like to know if it was out there before i should be.
: thanks

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by thehogster65 Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOO FREEROLL at ABSOLUTE the first site I downloaded and cut my teeth on tournament poker. Haven't played there in what seems like forever.Guess I better re-download it again. Waiting to see all the forum players on the felt and have another great game as a forum.Cya there.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by darkstar Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 am

oh yeah not to long away now well hope to see all of u at the game i will be there for sure if your looking for people on the fourm well ill be there username at ap - DARKSTAR420M cant wate to play and good luck to all.

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:39 am

gl all
and yes i am already registered because [am i a password theif lol] dont worry darkstar we all look out for the forum for the most part its a general code amongst the few who contribute to this forum but u will see some of us registered early it lets tbd know if the password works and if the time is right on the game lot for him to do by himself but congrats on your posts and gl on the felts
ps i use some alias"s on different sites Laughing and besides if the password gets leaked there would be a whole lot more than 4.

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty goodluck today

Post by dipstick2 Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:10 am

goodluck to all later today and oh yeah bring your gamefaces,cause its on alien
dipstick2
dipstick2
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Howdy

Post by EL Donko Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 am

I have always just browsed poker forums, I never wanted to be a part of one. Mainly cause when someone asks a question who is knew or is just learning the game of poker. It seems like average players sometimes delight on ripping them apart and insulting them (I think it makes them feel better because they are on a bad run). In any case, a friend of mine told me this forum was very different, so I elected to check it out. You guys seem very nice and intelligent, so in that regard had to join, seems to me to be the best poker forum on the net. Looking forward to posting a lot in the future, and playing in a few freerolls!

Wink
EL Donko
EL Donko

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://www.myspace.com/thepokerninja

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 am

glad to see you in the forum, i just missed you in chat today, you should have checked back. you are right everyone here is very nice and always looking to welcome another nice player to the forum.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 am

just keep on posting and in no time you will be right up there to get the passwords early. "patience my friend", see you in the tourney tonight along with my fellow donkhard buddies
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:35 am

I cant make this tourny Sad got live tourny 2day Very Happy gl 2 all tho
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 am

jim looks like i won't be able to make it either. wifey wants to go shopping, kmart is having a going out of business sale, damn women and their shopping. might be able to get back in time but if i don't good luck to the members who play. i'll come back to check to see if anybody made a deep run.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Should be fun, see you guys there
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:14 pm

I wish I could be there tonight, but it's a home indoor football game tonight, so I can't make it. I'm not registered for this one, but I'll be checking to see how it's going or the results of it when I get back.

Good luck to all who can enter... and as always may the flops be with you! Smile
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Jim and Phill

Post by EL Donko Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Sorry you guys can't make it was really looking forward to playing with you guys after meeting, you in chat. Don't worry on Absolute which is consider my number 1 place, my nickname is CHRISTHESITH, not OMGpinkpants like it is on, Bodog redstar and pokerworld, to mess with people lol. Well on redstar it couldn't be OMGpinkpants, instead it is OMGapinkpony, principal is the same. I mean I wouldn't want to get knocked out by someone with that name lol.

Anyways gl in the tourney all! Smile
EL Donko
EL Donko

Number of posts : 31

http://www.myspace.com/thepokerninja

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty New to forum

Post by GLaugh Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Saw some good posts in the forum and I've decided to play in the freeroll tonight if I can remember... Great promotion!

GLaugh
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty newbie

Post by ifold21 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Well, just wanted to tell all the donkhard members GoodLuck in the
fr today at Absolute.
cya on the felt

ifold21

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by gatorcountry1414 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:15 pm

EL Donko wrote:I have always just browsed poker forums, I never wanted to be a part of one. Mainly cause when someone asks a question who is knew or is just learning the game of poker. It seems like average players sometimes delight on ripping them apart and insulting them (I think it makes them feel better because they are on a bad run). In any case, a friend of mine told me this forum was very different, so I elected to check it out. You guys seem very nice and intelligent, so in that regard had to join, seems to me to be the best poker forum on the net. Looking forward to posting a lot in the future, and playing in a few freerolls!

Wink
I agree this is my first day on here and its great

gatorcountry1414

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm

The password is up ladies and gents. I have edited the original post in this thread to include the password.

Good Luck!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty ty

Post by dtreo Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:35 pm

darkstar wrote:well im new here like an hour new and iv been around the site reading and finding my way around but im righting this becaues well iv see some of the post of password leaking and well i play on absolute poker and i was just trying to find out if the password is only givein out an hour or so before this free roll Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll #70 Presented by Stybero.com why is there some already registerd ? it 4 days before im just asking ? and its probley because someone got it that shouldnt have but i do know that for sure

ty for the game i will do my very best to earn your respect here!!!!

dtreo

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by DINGO8MYBABY Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:36 pm

It's nice to see AP--which used to be freeroll heaven--still pony up for poker forums once in a while. It's a pity things changed so much after the feds tried to villianize online poker back in 2006. Wishing people good play in today's tournament.

DINGO8MYBABY

Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - #73 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty ty

Post by ROGUE63 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 pm

hey thanks for the password and good luck at the game

ROGUE63

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RawDeal Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 pm

That's to bad that I missed this....I would of loved to have played, but unfortunately I did not know about this or I just didn't have the time to play that day! To bad, I'll def. try to make it to play next time thow for sure!! LOL

Well, GL to everyone on and off the felts!! Very Happy
RawDeal
RawDeal

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down