Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

crippled by a double two card suckout

Go down

crippled by a double two card suckout Empty crippled by a double two card suckout

Post by Surf Rat Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:16 pm

What a Face Heres a F#!@*C*%**!! B^#**!! of a tale of woe I could not believe happened to me last night most of the way thru the field of players closeing in on the final table and the money....I'm sitting with approximatly 40,000 chipies an catch a pair of Q's as my hole cards two players before me fold I raise 2-1/2 x BB .....goes 'round....two others call and both Blinds fold ......flop drops Qs-7h-3d..... Very Happy whoooo hoooo!! now theres about 22,000+ already in the pot so I value bet at 12,000...enemy A has about 19000 left and he goes allin ???? ..enemy B has about 31000+and calls that...????...so I go over top ... allin for the rest of my 21,000+ chippies and enemy B follows for the rest of his too ...I'm thinkin got 'ya both hooked!! ....sure 'nuff when the cards turn over .. enemy A has a Js-3s....enemy B has Jh-10c......what were they thinking??? Laughing Laughing how'd they get this far??? Suspect .....well needless to say 'cause I'm posting in the BAD BEAT section Mad Evil or Very Mad ....the turn is 8s..the river is 9s..giveing enemy A a flush and enemy B a straight....FRAKIN S**T !!!!!!!!.....a DOUBLE two card suckout on me. Twisted Evil ..UNFREAKINBELEIVEABLE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !!!!!.......now I don't Rant at the tables or at the other players?? No Ever .....so I just fummed to myself ...lit a phat Spliff.... and contiued on with the FEW chips I had left and was able to juuuust barely hang on and slide into the final table as the very very short stack for a little $ Very Happy that was my last game for the night and I hope not the start of a series of BAD beats as they seem to come in groups Rolling Eyes bounce bounce
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down