Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Chat box on home page diconnected?

3 posters

Go down

Chat box on home page diconnected? Empty Chat box on home page diconnected?

Post by Surf Rat Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm

What a Face Ok...I got a off topic Question ... Since joining here I've noticed there is a chat box on the Donk hard home page where I've seen people on before and tonight Notlikeme and nicholasWSOP are shown to be on but I have been unable to either see their chatiness or interact with them as it is always telling me I am diconnected.. Razz ... Suspect ....is there a special password or process to complete or someone to bribe Laughing so I can chat with the other Donkharders on there?? bounce sunny bounce please give me a clue or hint or HELP....thnx 'Da Rat
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Chat box on home page diconnected? Empty Re: Chat box on home page diconnected?

Post by NicolasWSOP Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm

There is no password, but there is a secret button that says "Log In" in the top right of the box. might help if you pressed that Razz
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 am

Surf, the only suggestion I might be able to give is switching from one internet browser to another and see if it helps. Often times I'll be using Internet Explorer when the chat will suddenly 'freeze' and I'm not able to see posted messages. However, upon switching to Firefox, the chat once again becomes visible and works without a hitch.

There are no secret passwords, codes or eligibility for members to access the chat room. As Nick has previously stated, all you should have to do is hit the ol' 'log in' button once and enter Nick's world...I mean the chat room.

Hopefully this was some help to you, if not please update us with any new information and so we can resolve your situation quickly.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 pm

What a Face thnx u - thnx u...it workin for me now....I actually saw the login button on chat box but thought it was redundent because I was already loged into the forum Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing yack at ya'll in da box!!! bounce sunny bounce
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down