Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

RE Bet US Poker site

2 posters

Go down

RE  Bet US Poker site Empty RE Bet US Poker site

Post by whakycus Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 am

yesterday sunday july `18 I finally was able to cash a medium size guarantee tournament it was my second decent payout in two days running. Not bad for a rookie poker wannabe. yeah thats me 24/7 trying to figure out my own style of play. The one thing that I have come realize is that the way things work is very dynamic . What works one table won't always work at another. So expect to be flexible and good things should happen . gl all. see you at a table real soon pirat
whakycus
whakycus
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

RE  Bet US Poker site Empty Re: RE Bet US Poker site

Post by Surf Rat Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

What a Face always learning is my motto and the game of poker is very fluid and dynamic ..you have to be ready for anything to happen on the tables. one of the things I am still trying to get use to is getting reads on players in tournys without being able to see them.....maybe one day they'll have a poker site where everybody playing will have a web cam to see their face's.....Naaaaaw that would probablly turn into a flesh flash fest poker site then Laughing Razz
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down