Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide

5 posters

Go down

L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide Empty L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide

Post by Not Like Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 pm

So I'm watching CNN right now and the word has been out for the past few hours from the Los Angeles Coroner's Office that Michael Jackson's death has officially been ruled a homicide, via a lethal dose of Propofol. They had a list of the prescription medications MJ was taking the night before and the day of his passing, here's the list and it is truly quite shocking.

- At about 1:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson 10 mg of Valium.

- At about 2 a.m., he injected Jackson with 2 mg of the anti-anxiety drug Ativan.

- At about 3 a.m., Murray then administered 2 mg of the sedative Versed.

- At about 5 a.m., he administered another 2 mg of Ativan.

- At about 7:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson yet another 2 mg of Versed while monitoring him with a device that measured the oxygen saturation of his blood.

- At about 10:40 a.m., Murray administered 25 mg of propofol.

I'm not too familiar with Valium or Versed, but I do take Ativan for my diagnosed panic disorder and I can tell you with certainty that the levels he was taking is absolutely ridiculous. I was prescribed 1mg pills to be taken whenever I have a serious panic attack, so he took the equivalent of four of my pills in a three-hour time span. Even during the early stages when I was prone to a panic attack a few times a day, I never reached four pills in a 24-hour time period. The very first time I took the medication I took one pill at 5pm and promptly fell asleep for the entire evening and woke up at 2pm the following day. So the sedation level is fairly intense, however the amount he was taking leads me to believe he was tolerant to the drug and had been taking it for quite some time.

They also had a brief showcase of the effects of Propofol during surgery, where the patient was rendered unconscious after ten seconds and needed assistance for breathing because he was so sedated his body could not do it for him. It's scary to think a doctor could be bought off and would ignore protocol where a patient could be put into a life threatening situation for the sake of the almighty dollar. I feel bad for Michael because not only was he an addict and likely in need of a serious intervention, but it seems like he didn't have anyone close to him who truly cared for his well-being. One of the most talented singers and entertainers ever to exist has fallen victim like so many of his cohorts before him (see: Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, etc), and now charges are likely to be brought against the doctor who supplied him these medications.

R.I.P. MJ
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide Empty Re: L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide

Post by Roller Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Wow

News to me ......

Thanks for the information "Not Like Me".
Seems like he had real messed up doctor, giving him overdose amounts of a combination of many meds at the same time.

R.I.P Michael

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide Empty Re: L.A. Coroner Report - MJ's death officially ruled a homicide

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Poor Michael Sad

I think that he was a very misunderstood human being.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 am

What a Face I had heard about the possible abuse of the perscription drugs Valium and Ativan and others and that Dr.Murry had likely exceeded the normal amounts and combinations for months.Sad that he went that way but talented as he was he was a very messed up person for a long time and had probablly been abuseing a varity of prescription Drugs for years. Sad Sad but true that Dr's can be bought off to enable a addict (Rush Limbaugh etc.) or administer the drugs under the guise of being a very expensive private personel Dr., or prescribe more than needed for kick backs from the distributers,they are nothing more than a pusher Twisted Evil and they should be prosecuted.
Not to get to far off topic here and I know there are people who really need certain drugs but world wide there are more people addicted to prescription drugs than to heroin,cocaine,opium,meth and crack.Sez something about the legal pharmacuitical Drug industry and the adminstration of them to paitents.
I myself became addicted to pain killers/muscle relaxers at one time takeing 100's per month for years and the Drs had no problem to keep writeing perscriptions for them as long as the insurance Co. kept paying for them.I eventualy realized I was addicted and stopped takeing them and made it thru the horrible withdrawls at home with help from friends as the insurance Co. did not pay for medical help with that.I now only take them if extremely necessary for the chronic back pain.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 am

now all the children will be safe. cheers
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

slyone66 wrote:now all the children will be safe. cheers

That just aint right ........

Evil or Very Mad

LMAO

Cute.
But aint right.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I get the point and some may agree and some may disagree.
Either way may he find peace and forgiveness.

R.I.P.

Michael

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down