Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

UB bad luck

4 posters

Go down

UB bad luck Empty UB bad luck

Post by bird_man13 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 am

i don't know what to do, the last 2 days at UB have been the worst 2 days of my poker life! I end up being all in with the best hand making great call after great call, sniffing out the bluffs by these other players, yet by time the river comes im doomed, everytime either m ytrips get straighted or flushed it's just sick, and has me in such a bad mood, and don't know how to fix it, in no circumstance would i ever fold on any of these hands im losing with, no matter how low the odds for the other player of hitting no matter what they hit, it's just unbelievable sorry just wanted to vent a little "sigh"

bird_man13
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

UB bad luck Empty Re: UB bad luck

Post by slyone66 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 am

on the subjct of bad luck, i've been on a downspin for the past two weeks. i think it's time to take a break and regroup. maybe that will do some good. i'm hoping anyway. so taking the week off until the weekend and start fresh.....
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Hey... we all have bad streaks. You have to get through them... maybe take a break or change up your game from MTT's to rings or the other way around. Shaking the bad streak will happen. If your getting your chips in best... that's all you can do. Doesn't sound as though your play needs changin'.. maybe just try to shake things up a bit and see if you can shake the bad beats. One thing I think you have to realize.... Bad beats will come... it's only a matter of when! UB bad luck Icon_razz
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bird_man13 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

i agree, and have went to ring games, starting hitting everything there, but still losing in the mtt's which im better at! i've been on a good run last few months in them but recently i jsut don't get it, but thx for the advice guys, will use it!

bird_man13

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:40 pm

UB bad luck Fresse day by day ,game by game,hand by hand Poker players go thru hot runs and dry spells,ups 'n downs,minefeilds of bad play suckouts and horrible bad beats.The real lesson to learn is to be able to let it go,don't dwell on it and move on to the next hand or game and keep playing your best.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bird_man13 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 pm

thx for the good advice, im currently doing quite wel in a $.25 $100 added at pokerstars and im currently in 10/421, already into 2 pay spots 1st place is $97.75

bird_man13

Back to top Go down

Post by bird_man13 Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am

PokerStars Tournament #193724558, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $0.25 USD
2496 players
$100.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
Total Prize Pool: $724.00 USD
Tournament started 2009/09/09 22:00:00 ET

Dear bird1man3,

You finished the tournament in 29th place. A USD 1.38 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

i kinda turned around my bad beats lol

bird_man13

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm

UB bad luck Fresse nice finish bird_man and a good way to turn the attitude around. Even a small win will change your outlook and get you to forget those bad beats and dry spells and looking forward to playing the game. UB bad luck Icon_cool Good play will win out most times and the bad ones Rarely see the money.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bird_man13 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm

yeah, was really playing my A game there, got donked on to end the game, but was satisfied with the result, i mean i coulda won the thing i had a chance and about 5 buddies watching me even tho it was a low buy in was $87.75 for first so if my hand would held up i was on the way to fnial tbl and top 3 for sure, but on another note i joined this site called 365bonitas and they gave me a free $20 and if i reach 400 points they give me another free $20 and then same thing if i reach 800 points currently my bankroll is at $59.62 and have 158.60 computer points, not too far off i'll get there im sure, i donked off abotu $20 but still at $59 so im in good shape here,

bird_man13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down