Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Bodog bad luck

+5
slyone66
datsme53
Roller
unibamber
decker
9 posters

Go down

Bodog bad luck Empty Bodog bad luck

Post by decker Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 am

Played in the Bodog freeroll last night. I had a big stack about halfway through the tourney. Got pocket fours, had three fours after the flop and made a full house when the board paired on the turn. I was betting fairly high and getting called by 1 player who had pocket sevens. He hit a higher full house when a 7 hit on the river. He also had a nice stack and we were all in and I was out! Hate when that happens!...lol Mad

decker
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Bodog bad luck Empty Re: Bodog bad luck

Post by unibamber Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:21 pm

unlucky thats was a bad beat but keep going dont let it play on ure mind or u will keep losing take it from me the no1 in losing stright after a badbeat
unibamber
unibamber
Member Rank: Straight
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:53 pm

River
Man you have to Love / Hate the River. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

House over a House.
Ouch !!!!!

Times like that all you can do is walk away and play another day.

So many Bad Beats so little time.

Twisted Evil

Roller
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 pm

The bodog freeroll is a tough nut to crack. Been there many times.. even being ITM is a very good effort. I've been up in the chips there several times only to be beaten down by a really bad one. Keep plugging away at it... your bound to bust through with a really high finish. I can't hang in them now... too late at night for my early wake ups. Good luck to you in your next Bodog endeavor! Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 pm

i have made it done to the money once, and been playing ther for quite a while now. i've grown to dislike the site and don't play there to often anymore. bad luck seems to follows me for some reason on that site.. but if i can't fimd another tournet at 9:40 i'll jump into it for the hella it.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Those freerolls are super tough to crack. Not as hard as some, but certainly not as easy as the Donkhard games (no insult to anyone intended there; it's just that we usually offer a larger payout field than the typical public freerolls).

A big plus about Bodog is this:
Not only do you earn comp points based on action just like the other sites, but you also earn points based on time played (I believe it's something like 1 point per hour... or is it 10 Question ). Bodog points can be redeemed for prizes, tournament entries, or even cold, hard cash!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey you got it TBD! It's one point per hour... and that's even if you play nothing but play money all the time. You can cash in your Bodog Poker Points ... 500 for $5! (minimum to cash in is 500) That's a rate of 1 dollar per 100 pts. Another thing I liked about their points is that they have a $500 PTS freeroll that only requires 30 pts to enter.. not a lot of entrants in it... so the payout can be very good. I've got 552 on their and haven't played in ages on there though. Need to get back on 'ol Bodog when I get more time.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 pm

What a Face gotta agree the large field bodog freerolls are TUFF ... played in the 9:40 FR tonight with 4534 players and after a very long up 'n down fight went out near(but not on....hate that the worst) the bubble,the new Full tilt nightly USA freeroll is even larger with 7500 players fighting for a $250 prize pool and in the begining its a allin or fold fest.....brugh Shocked Rolling Eyes
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm

The Big Donk wrote:Those freerolls are super tough to crack. Not as hard as some, but certainly not as easy as the Donkhard games (no insult to anyone intended there; it's just that we usually offer a larger payout field than the typical public freerolls).

A big plus about Bodog is this:
Not only do you earn comp points based on action just like the other sites, but you also earn points based on time played (I believe it's something like 1 point per hour... or is it 10 Question ). Bodog points can be redeemed for prizes, tournament entries, or even cold, hard cash!

Thanks The Big Donk.
I have always earned points at Bodog and never understood how they were calculated.
Bodogs $500 FeeRolls have a nice payout structure. 1 to 63rd place.
I think that's the best range currently offered on a FreeRoll with that number of enteries. (excluding private FreeRolls).

They are hard to take 1st but to place ITM isn't to bad.

Good Luck at the FreeRolls everyone.

Roller

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:57 pm

i register for the bodog freerolls but never play, just sitting back racking up points. i used to play there often, have had a couple cashes including a 3rd place finish for $80 when it used to be a $1,000 freeroll. they are tough to finish itm but if you play tight aggressive you will have some deep runs for some cash.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Free Beeeee Point Philllllllllll

Twisted Evil

I didn't think of that one.
Does it really work. Registering in the BoDog Tournaments and not playing in them?

If so I have to add that to the "omg why didn't I think of that list".

Nice

BoDog even tho the tournaments are $500 FreeRolls instead of $1000 is still IMO one of the best deals out there for public FreeRolls.

Private Forum FreeRolls Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAG works.
Depends a lot on table texture IMO.

LMAO >>> Nice Avatar Phillllllllllll

Twisted Evil

Roller

Back to top Go down

Post by optimusprime7 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 am

im just curious in bodog poker site..When i played on their freeroll last night, every time i bet or call, everybody folds. Hmmmm, i suspected now that they are just bots. And when i climbed already into 20 players remaining, i had a pair of aces 5 times and i raise my cards, i never win any. As in a pair of aces has no luck. Mad

Last edited by optimusprime7 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)
optimusprime7
optimusprime7
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down