Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

All Members in W.T.O.P. League or that want to be..READ!

Go down

All Members in W.T.O.P. League or that want to be..READ! Empty All Members in W.T.O.P. League or that want to be..READ!

Post by datsme53 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Here is the Roster for our Team Donkhard that I have so far. Check here to be sure your EXACT FearNoAce name is correct. Also, if your FearNoAce name is not on this list... please pm me and let me know. If it is not on here you must use the link to W.T.O.P. and sign up there... then use the link below the LATEST TOPICS widget on the upper right of any page to sign up at FearNoAce and get an account started.... then pm me either here or at W.T.O.P. or both and let me know your exact FearNoAce nickname(screen name) not your username.. so I can get you on the list. If you are not on the list.... you will not be able to play in the freerolls or the league games. Also, you need to have your FearNoAce account funded. The league games are buy ins and will cost $1.50 each. There are 12 total.. so you will need a minimum of $18 on FearNoAce in order to compete in all the games. The minimum deposit on FearNoAce is $20... that is very doable and will work just fine for this league play. We are running out of time.. the first league game is the last Saturday of the month(Nov. 28th).. and the deadline for getting your name on our roster will be 7 days before that(Nov. 21st). Soooo Let's get on the stick Donkhard... sign up and get funded! Be SURE your nickname is EXACT! Any errors such as even capitol letters will make it wrong.. soooo check and double check ... please! You can reply to this post as well as PM me.

LeNicolas
donkphilly
65thehogster
103trucker
LeftyGunner
Jimbeam_77
datsme63
slyone66
KEVINfromHB
eXeCut0r
optimace
Sazy_Girl