Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

All Donkhard Members Please Read!

Go down

All Donkhard Members Please Read! Empty All Donkhard Members Please Read!

Post by datsme53 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 am

If you are playing in the league games or are on the team and haven't played one yet for one reason or another... or are looking to be on the team.... please do this .. it is very important that you have your W.T.O.P. profile updated. They are changing the way they check on rosters for the games on FNA. You need to check into your profile and click on your Forum Profile and scroll down to the bottom where the place where your FNA Nickname is located. Then check it to see if it's correct or type it in there if it's not there. They are going to use this resource to cross check rosters and FNA nicknames... so it is important to do this asap. They have provided a link to do this.. it makes it very easy to do...just click on this and it will take you there.. then find the words "THIS LINK" in the reply to the thread from mrtrc266(Troy).

http://www.worldteamofpoker.com/index.php?topic=709.new;topicseen#new

Also, if you are reading this and are not on the team now and want to be... please pm me and I will help you get signed up. There is a W.T.O.P. banner AND a FearNoAce banner on the index page of this forum. Sign up from these banners or links from here and join Donkhard Group at W.T.O.P. forum and sign up at FearNoAce poker from here too....then pm me and let me know your FNA nickname(screen name) AND put it on your profile at W.T.O.P. forum. We would like to have more members join our Team Donkhard and bring home a title in this first season. Yes, this is just the first season... there will be more.. and they are thinking of having more games.. possibly 2 a week in the next season. So, let's get going and sign up for Donkhard!

Remember,

If they're gonna take ya out, make 'em pay for it. If ya gotta donk, DONKHARD!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

All Donkhard Members Please Read! Empty Re: All Donkhard Members Please Read!

Post by datsme53 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:22 am

Okay, I'm doing a reply here so I can get this back up on the LATEST TOPICS widget.. so hopefully everyone can check it out and do this or make sure it is done. I just learned that as of noon Thursday the 10 of December, '09
ALL players wishing to get the password for the league games, MUST have their FNA names in their profile. If it is not there, or is incorrect, you will not be able to get the Password and therefore will NOT be able to play in the 3rd game of the league. Soooo... let's get it done Donkhard members. We don't need to have anyone made ineligible because of an oversight, so please check your profile on W.T.O.P. following the link in the original post above here. It will take you to your profile page on W.T.O.P. and just scroll down to the bottom where your FNA nickname is located or should be. Thanks for paritcipating and let's do it again Donkhard!
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down