Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Things Are a'Changin' at Donkhard

3 posters

Go down

Things Are a'Changin' at Donkhard Empty Things Are a'Changin' at Donkhard

Post by The Big Donk Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Some of you have surely noticed many of the big changes here at Donkhard.com. Well, I am back and I'm cleaning house. I have dumped a lot of the old & useless, made a few aesthetic changes, and moved this and that around a bit.

All this of course is being done to commemorate my return to the land of the living and poker. Speaking of which, another notable change coming is some poker games! In my absence there has been a noticeable lack of Donkhard poker games, for sure. But that is all changing. I am excited to knock the 'dust and cobwebs" off this place and get busy!

Fittingly enough, our first game will be on 9/11. Those who know where I have been will see the significance there Wink

More details regarding the tournament are posted at https://donkhard.forumotion.com/exclusive-donkhard-poker-freeroll-tournaments-f4/donkhard-5000-freeroll-t2817.htm#16215

Holy shit, I almost forgot to make my point!

My point is... I am enjoying making changes around here. If anyone's got any suggestions, for ways that we can improve things around here, things we're missing, things you'd like to have here... share your thoughts and let's make Donkhard the baddest mofo on the WWW!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Things Are a'Changin' at Donkhard Empty Re: Things Are a'Changin' at Donkhard

Post by jimbeam77 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm

My suggestion is we figure out whats trump,after that we can get the ball rollin Very Happy
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:06 pm

I believe a trump is something that likes really old ladies with plastic faces.... either that or it's the password to the next Donkhard poker tourney.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 pm

The Big Donk wrote:I believe a trump is something that likes really old ladies with plastic faces.... either that or it's the password to the next Donkhard poker tourney.

Fantastic to have you back and Cleaning House TBD.

Trump likes plastic Faces.

LMFAO

Twisted Evil

Roller
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content