Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

US Government Makes Deal With PokerStars & Full Tilt

2 posters

Go down

US Government Makes Deal With PokerStars & Full Tilt Empty US Government Makes Deal With PokerStars & Full Tilt

Post by datsme53 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Looks like Full Tilt made an agreement as with along with Poker Stars. Here is 2 quotes from articles I just read.

It appears that they will get that money back, though it's not clear when. The government said Wednesday it had reached agreements with PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker to restore the companies' domain names so they can return money to U.S. players. PokerStars said on its website that said it expected cashouts to be available to U.S. residents within several weeks

Full Tilt said in a statement that the agreement was a good first step, but that it won't be able to give players refunds until the government gives up control of those funds. U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara of the Southern District of New York, however, said in a statement that "no individual player accounts were ever frozen or restrained."

Sooooooo.. It's looking like if we can remain patient.. we will get our funds back from PS and FTP at least. It's not looking like we will be able to play there again any time soon however.. at least not for real money games. Seems that it's all been turned upside down and we are just going to have to deal with that. I'm going to work towards getting my funds off of all poker sites as soon as I can muster enough minimums to do so. Online poker as we know it, may never be the same. Who knows.. it might end up being for the best.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

US Government Makes Deal With PokerStars & Full Tilt Empty Re: US Government Makes Deal With PokerStars & Full Tilt

Post by bellevuelimo Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 pm

I would like to thanks for share your very helpful informative post

bellevuelimo
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down