Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

tourney info ?

4 posters

Go down

tourney info ? Empty tourney info ?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:28 pm

is there a way to keep all the posts that correspond to a certain tourney together or something on them lines so when people are looking for results or who won it would be easier to find just asking maybe tbd or dijwaila would have some input ?

Back to top Go down

tourney info ? Empty Re: tourney info ?

Post by The Big Donk Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:31 pm

That is a great idea! There's a lightbulb that should have gone off over my head a while back. Very Happy

What I can do is create a "Past Donkhard Tournaments" or "Tournaments Past" (hmm, what would be a good name for it?) section and then move all the old tourney password posts there instead of the junkbin.

Would something like that be along the lines of what you're thinkin'?

Awesome suggestion. TY trucker.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 pm

something along those lines TBD unless someone has another way to go about it think it would help with some of the posts being all over

Back to top Go down

tourney info ? Empty i have a thought...

Post by chefjimmy Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 am

i,m not sure how much trouble it would be,but it would be great if we could graph the tourneys by month and year just like we do with top posters...make for nice bragging rights....is it tough to set up tdb?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 am

i think keeping track leaderboard is an excellent idea. not that i've been making the money lately. but a graph sounds great and will keep everyone on forum up to date on who has made the money and who is ahead in donkhards tourneys, and it will give the members more incentive to step up they're game. and also will there be a final freeroll again for top leaderboard winners?
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 pm

i think a leaderboard would be a great idea. being able to see yourself as best in forum is great motivation to bring out everybody's A game. maybe do one on a monthly basis so everybody has a shot to win. also have a donker of the year for best forum player. don't know alot about computers but maybe put a crown next to their names when they post if thats possible.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down