Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not

3 posters

Go down

tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not Empty tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not

Post by slyone66 Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

i was just playing in a pitbull 10 cent tourney to warm up when screen froze, i rebooted like always have to on that site only to get new message stating
website temporary unavailable, the backend server is having temporary difficulties, causing the site not to load. please contact the hosting support then check back later. thank you for understanding... so my friends hopefully the problem will be fixed before tonight game.. just thought i would let everyone know now.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not Empty Re: tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not

Post by slyone66 Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm

i just got back on site. seems to be o.k. again. accept for the fact that tourney i was in was no longer there "oh well". my opinion is still the same about flash poker sites. NO GOOD! hopefully we have no problems tonight. see you on the felt
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not Empty Re: tonight's pitbull freeroll ? maybe/maybe not

Post by The Big Donk Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

I was playing a dime ring game before the tourney and it kept freezing up, then restarting the whole table, even dealing high card for button. This happened a few times before it got back to normal. Definitely some madness happening on The Pit.

I also thought there may have been some freezing during the tourney as well, but it turned out that was just on my end.

When I start freezing up on any poker room, I'll go and pull out the power plug on my router for a few seconds and then re-connect it. Once the connection is re-established, the problem is immediately fixed well over 90% of the time.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:56 pm

I had a freeze up tonight at Pitbull too, during the tourney. I think at my table I was the only one it affected, but I'm still not sure.I started a chat and they proceeded to tell me that I needed to mess with the cookies and a bunch of other bull...(Pitbull lol). It came out of it on it's own somehow. Usually if I have had a problem when playing at Pitbull... I could just close out all the browser windows and then log back in again and it would be fine..... I think this solution has always worked for me when it was at my end. When it was Pitbulls problem... I just had to wait... sometimes for up to 20 minutes or so. Rolling Eyes
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down