Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Eurolinx $150 freeroll today

2 posters

Go down

Eurolinx $150 freeroll today Empty Eurolinx $150 freeroll today

Post by datsme53 Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Well, another Wednesday and another good freeroll at Eurolinx. I watched trucker103 have a nice ITM finish with a 13th finish... I made it to 23rd. Good fun though and good job trucker! Smile Hope you have good luck tonight my friend.... doubt I will be back in time so hope some other donkhard members can join you tonight! Good Luck and may the flops be with you! Cool
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Eurolinx $150 freeroll today Empty Re: Eurolinx $150 freeroll today

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 pm

well u played a great game datsme while we were at the same table and dont usually play the night one but next weeks early one i will register for and it was a pleasure to see a fellow donkhard at the tables i know slyone plays there also and hope u enjoy your family dinner tonight and gl on the felts

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 am

yeah i usually play both, but work has been finally picking up. when your in the drain cleaning business, when they call you go, or they call someone else. i got back in time for last nights tourney , i entered it and started playing, but was so dam tired from locating and diggging up a septic tank, that i could not even keep my eyes open. so i donked out and went to bed. i have to take the work when it comes in, even though sometimes i would like to be on the poker tables all day long, in my business it's feast ot famine, and have to take whatever comes in, but hope someone from donkhard made the money........ i just went back and looked at post and see you trucker and Dats made it down to the money GOOD Chit
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down