Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

My efforts at a Eurolinx $100 freeroll tonight

Go down

My efforts at a Eurolinx $100 freeroll tonight Empty My efforts at a Eurolinx $100 freeroll tonight

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok.... I entered a $100 freeroll at Eurolinx this evening.... managed to get ITM for 48th place finish($.40). Good time... good chat... wild finish to my tourney! In my last hand that busted me out.... I'm on the button... blinds are 1,000/2,000...everyone limps in up to me... I'm 46th position out of 53 players left(2,485 total entrants)... I have 17,000 chips left and have Q,Q!... yeah I moved all in being so short stacked and big stacks not giving much of a chance to play a hand without being all in anyway. Some fold..... 8,8 goes all in.... A,K goes all in... and guy to my right has another Q,Q and goes all in too! Shocked This pot would have put me into the top 10 and in it. Flop comes K,K,5...then A ...10.! Winner with A,K had everyone covered and cleaned up.... big time! I was the short stack in the hand and, had I won that pot, my share would've been about 80,000... he collected over 150,000 from the pot! Pretty good size pot for that time in the tourney!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down