Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!!

3 posters

Go down

PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!! Empty PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!!

Post by datsme53 Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:43 am

Wow! What a grind again! I don't know exactly why but I entered the PL Badugi freeroll qualifier on PokerStars that started at 11:42 PM CST tonight(or last night now lol). I just got mercifully busted out on a hand I knew I was beat, but just called the all in to get it over with! LOL! I finished 42nd! Top 64 qualified for the Weekly 2K... so I'm in for 2 of them this week! Very Happy

That is the second Badugi I've qualified for. I'm thinking now.... there has been 5 or 6 NL Holdem's I've qualified on, 2 Badugi's, 1 Limit Holdem, 1 Limit Stud H/L, 1 NL Omaha, 1 NL Omaha H/L, 1 Razz, 1 H.O.R.S.E., and 1 NL 5 Card draw. I just had an evil thought! Twisted Evil

What about a challenge to quailfy in every possible name of Pokerstars freeroll qualifiers! EEEEEECCCCKKKK! Twisted Evil I don't think so! LOL! What do you think TBD? Any thoughts out there about that as a challenge? Twisted Evil

You're right..... that may sound sick?*&%$)@#$ Shocked Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Idea pale bom

Last edited by datsme53 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!! Empty Re: PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!!

Post by slyone66 Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:24 am

damn dats you are on a roll. all those $2000 finals. luck has definitely been with you lately. glad to hear it my friend. there s a new game everyday under the private tab it's for poker.tv to qualify for the weekly millions. you have to go to pokers.tv and watch the show then they give you the password, check it out they also have payouts on the game besides the first place finish, which puts you in the million dollar weekly. and to top it off only around 1200 people enter. i guess nobodt knows about it.....
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!! Empty i am so impressed dats

Post by chefjimmy Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:41 am

dude what an amazing achievement...and a demonstration of a vast amount of skills in so many areas...i applaud you i think that just shows such awesome talent.as far as the 2nd win goes i,m fairly certain you,ll find at least one you can use next week.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!! Empty PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!!

Post by datsme53 Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:43 am

Whoa there.... lol.. hey thanks for the compliments, but I was awfully sleepy when I posted that.... I didn't mention that I've done those qualifiers.. yes.. but it's been over a period of a little over a year. Since I started online poker back in December of 2007. I like to think that for me, I've done well in them, but it has been over a period of some 14 months. My success in the 2k hasn't been so good. My best finish in all those attempts has been one Tourney where I had 280,000 chips with about 350 or so to go and had to sit out(had to go out to eat for regular Sunday night out).... came back and had finished up 27th for $3.20. I've only had 3 other cashes for small amounts less than a dollar.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!! Empty Re: PL Badugi freeroll finish on PokerStars! Challenge!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down