Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

ITM Finish at PokerStars $2,000 Reload Freeroll

Go down

ITM Finish at PokerStars $2,000 Reload Freeroll Empty ITM Finish at PokerStars $2,000 Reload Freeroll

Post by datsme53 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:43 pm

ITM Finish at PokerStars $2,000 Reload Freeroll ITMFinishatPokerStars2000ReloadFree

I finished a little better cash in this one, but it was going to be a lot better... so I thought... LOL! Blinds were 6,000/12,000...ante was 1,500. The hand that took me out went like this. I had a little over 16k left after the SB and ante was taken out. 3 limpers came in and I went all in... with A,Q... BB and 3 others called after limping in. The pot was over 100k! Flop came K,Q,5 rainbow. They checked around to the button and he bet 25k... 1 called and was all in. I showed my A,Q.. BB had A,5 ... button had 7,7! I'm counting chips! Turn was 9... the River came a 7!!! All of my air went out of me!!! Finished 78th for $6. What do I have to do to get deep into one of these? That A,Q I had is what beat my 8,8 and J,J last night in two important hands! GRRRRRRRRR! Here is PS's email...

Dear datsme53,

You finished the tournament in 78th place.

This
qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #168309071. A ticket to this
tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to
register. See Tournament #168309071 Lobby for further details.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish at PokerStars $2,000 Reload Freeroll Empty Re: ITM Finish at PokerStars $2,000 Reload Freeroll

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 am

very nice dats
which i could deposit to get into these but at this time no go . but glad to see a fellow donkhard doing well congrats .

Back to top Go down