Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Full Tilt Freerolls

+9
Alecizzo23
blackulakingz
tupac81raiders
from_fresno
The Big Donk
datsme53
illphillllllll
chefjimmy
TheUndertaker
13 posters

Go down

Full Tilt Freerolls Empty Full Tilt Freerolls

Post by TheUndertaker Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 pm

I was just in a full tilt freeroll and It has some many stupid players it's just hard to believe.A guy when all-in with 2 9s he had 4590chips his opponents had A ko and A Jo and he won with a pair of nines could you believe that.Every hand some one always going all-in,and the suckish part about this is i get pocket A A i make a raise 5xbb and got one caller he had 5 3o flop 5 5 8 unbelievable turn and river had no A.I don't understand how these stupid players get rewarded.

TheUndertaker
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt Freerolls Empty welcome to the freeroll nation

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:19 pm

yeah bud its pathetic...i play alot of cash n private games n it seems lately they are getting invaded too.....i,m gettingtired of it myself....but when nothing is invested these lil jerks are going to mess up a game
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt Freerolls Empty Re: Full Tilt Freerolls

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:16 pm

full tilt is the only site i won't play freerolls on. find it too hard to play solid poker and suceed in their freerolls. i'm looking to play the fergusen but always seem to miss it. might be wrong but i think the top 100 finishers get $1 tournament to buy into another tourny. this seems like a more reachable cash than the freeroll.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 am

Yeah, I've never thought a lot about the Full Tilt freerolls myself. As far as having a lot of odd and or wild play from some players on them, I don't think it's much different in those than most site schedule-hosted freerolls out there. I think they all have the live wires, lotto players, etc., so for that part of Tilt freerolls, I'd say.... nothing new. Now as for the payout... that's a different story in my opinion. 2700 entrants and payout to 27 players. That's 1 percent! Shocked I don't know that many sites out there have freerolls that actually payout cash that pay such a poor percentage of players in the payout. There are freerolls out there that don't pay cash directly, but as far as ones that do... Tilt's percentage of entrants that get paid is pretty low. Seems to me Tilt's $1,000 guaranteed ($.10 entry fee) is a better investment of time on their site. They had like 3478 entrants and with rebuys and add ons... the total prize was like $1585 and paid out to 153 places. That's not a 10% payout, but it's 4.4% which is better than 1% for sure. That tourney would be a lot like playing a 1k freeroll with rebuys and add ons.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt Freerolls Empty Ferguson

Post by TheUndertaker Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 pm

I also play the ferguson but have yet to make it the that 100th position.The closes I ever cames was 165th but I keep trying one day I will make it to that 100th and I will also cash in the Freerolls.

TheUndertaker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:04 pm

played the ferguson last night for the first time. didn't get near the money though. anybody know what TBD name is on tilt. i seen somebody named bigdonk8.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

illphillllllll wrote:played the ferguson last night for the first time. didn't get near the money though. anybody know what TBD name is on tilt. i seen somebody named bigdonk8.

On FT I'm known as The B1g D0nk (that's a one and a zero, not an "i" and an "o"). Look me up anytime. I'm not on alot ( spending alot more time on CP lately ), but if you ever want to get into a game, let me know.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by from_fresno Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 pm

ya no kidding man

and you would think i would calm downtowards the end when there about 300 or so left but no

today i was playing and i had KK utg i raise 3xbb dude behind me goes all in w Q6 and flop is 66A

thats when i get mad the most

when i been playin good all tourney and then one jackass gets lucky and there goes my run at the cash

but w/e

i mean it suck cause i want them to push with Q6 and i have KK but it jus sucks when they hit Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

from_fresno

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tupac81raiders Fri May 29, 2009 6:33 pm

I have never hit the 100th player on the furg either but I am sure its alot easier than trying to cash in the $100 freerolls. pirat
tupac81raiders
tupac81raiders
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 pm

freerolls are a great way to build up your bankroll...if you can sit through a 2700 player tourny.The key for me is staying focused on the task at hand which is finishing in the top 27.I have done this a few times..even finished 2nd recently for 12 bucks..But it is a looooong tourny and one could become very impatient.If you play enough of them eventually you will win.
blackulakingz
blackulakingz
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm

yupp i see people just push all in with anything all the time in the FR because they have the attention span of a mouse and get bored and just want it to get to the end of the tourney already.
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Freerolls particuarlly and even buyin tournys everywhere always have the obligatory bingo, bad play,donks,any two suited cards and ace/rags 'n pray players... you just have to play your game and hope you don't get run over by them 'cause eventually they will be gone.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:45 pm

i don t even bother with full tilts freerolls anymore. made it to 16th once and never got that far again. so i stay away from them now. have a little cash and like dats said i like the 10 cent buyin with guaranteed $1000 tourney. play them alot now.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by smallteene Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 am

I have played the FTP free rolls since Jan 2009. I find the FERG very easy if you just double up a few times within the first 10 minutes before the blinds start climbing. If you have at least 5K, you can pretty much sit and make it in the money. People start dropping like flies very quick when there are only 1000 people let. I love that tournament, it feels bomb to make the 100. I have only done it a few times, but very well worth it! haha

I love the daily 100 free rolls that Full Tilt Poker offers. After I made it ITM (top 27) once, it was very easy to obtain after. I guess you could stay it seems impossible until you actually do it. When I actually did it, it was in the middle of the night after 5 hours though....i know crazy???!!...The best I ever did was final table. When FTP was doing their BETA test run, they had a secret 100 free roll daily that never had more than 180....at 2700 people mAx!!! It was the best. I was collecting $2 bucks a day, without even playing a hand sometimes. The masses never got wing of it!!! =) (its over now folks....)

I love playing the <.30 dd satellites (9mansng) so let me know if you wanna play. ..25 for .75 and entry to daily dollar....just for kicks! hee hee

I am teenetheasian on FTP, always playing something....say hellO!
smallteene
smallteene

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Bad play at Tilts FreeRolls.

I agree but I don't think it's that much different then a lot of other sites.

FreeRolls and Low Limits are a magnet for beginners, newbies, donks, and wanta be's.

Not much you can do, but find a Site and Limit that fits your style of play.

Remember profits are derived from your opponents making wrong decisions.

Bad Beats are a result of your opponents making poor decisions and managing to beat the odds.

Take advantage of the situation and adjust your play accordingly.

Good Luck

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down