Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

main event freerolls on full tilt

2 posters

Go down

main event freerolls on full tilt Empty main event freerolls on full tilt

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:09 pm

well to all donkhard members there are freerolls on fulltilt called the mainevent they are listed under play money sitngo s they go off every 5 minutes or so and they are kinda like a step program havent figured out what the main prize is but there is 2 kinds one is 225 entrys and the other is 450 entrys the 225 top 2 move on the 450 only one moves on i know u would think it would be the other way around so go play and its full tilt so they usally have a decent prize depends on how many rounds but worth a look into gl on and off the felts .

Back to top Go down

main event freerolls on full tilt Empty Re: main event freerolls on full tilt

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Well... trucker... I think I like these games. I'm like you.. I don't know what the prizes are, but I do like the format of 3 minute blinds! It reminds me of the Quick draws at old Doylesroom. They were 2 minute blinds and then went to 3 minute blinds toward the end of old Doyles. You end up playing some hands that you normally might not play because the blinds are coming at you pretty darn quick. At every 3 minutes it's even quicker than most sites turbos.

I found that one of the challenges to playing these is just getting registered. I found that if you hold your mouse over the spot that the "Register Now" button is located, and time it with the time it opens for registration, just start clicking away until it comes on and you get in every time! Smile I'm gonna try that the next time I try to register for PokerStars satelite freeroll to the Dailey Eighty Grand... I'll bet it will work for that as well.

The second one I played in, I finished 10th. Finished in the top 15-20 twice and top 20-25 2 more times. I crashed and burned on the other 2.. lol! Then the last one I played ... I was in 8th position out of 10 players and won a big pot that put me in the final table in 2nd position out of 8 that made it to the final table! Very Happy A few hands later, however, and a bad beat later, I was back in last spot(8th) and died there a little later lol! Shocked

I don't know how many steps there are, but I do know they are fun to play in... so I'll probably try em some more sometime. Smile Thanks trucker for turning me on to these little sng's. Fun to do, good time!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 am

glad u like them dats it seems like a donkfest early in these so be patient and gl. every 5 minutes thats a lot of chances in 1 day lol.

Back to top Go down

main event freerolls on full tilt Empty sounds very cool

Post by chefjimmy Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 pm

well i like both you guys and this looks like something i,m going to have to check out ty for the info..hope to see you there
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

hey chef if your gonna play the real contest is tryin to register i like dats idea just keep clicking where the button should be lol tried 4 times today before could even get entered into one gl. Arrow Exclamation Question

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Well.... trucker.. I tried one of these a while ago after taking a bad beat and missing the money in a tourney. I figured.. why not it was still kind of early so I entered one. I was railing illphilll on a tilt freeroll and playing on one of the 225 ones that had 2 winners. I started off great by knocking out no less than 5 players in 2 hands.... they just gave me their chips! Okay.... they called like donkeys! Things got boring for a while then got gradually better and better. Next thing ya know illphilll was bad beat out of his freeroll and decided to rail me on this thing when I got to 5th position of 18 left! One huge pot later I was chip leader and carried that to the final table! Got interesting, but then cards went south. I mean really SOUTH! LOL! Down to 3 players and my chip stack was melting and the big stacks just blinded me down. Got crappy cards no one could play and final play was 4,4.. got called by a 6,10 off and a 6 on the turn later.... yep I ended up in 3rd! ONE SHORT! Mad

An additional not here!

I checked and found out that these little SnG's are a free way to get to the WSOP MAIN EVENT! Ya finish in 1st in 450 or 1or 2 in 225 entrant ones and you get a ticket to Main Event Race – Round 2 Freerolls!

Take either first or second place in one of these daily Preliminary Freerolls to advance to our Main Event Race – Finals Freerolls
held each Sunday at 16:30 ET (21:30 GMT). Finish in the top three in a
Finals Freeroll and you'll be rewarded with a completely free WSOP*
Main Event entry worth $10,000.

Here is a url to further look into it...........

http://p.fulltiltpoker.com/series-race-main-event

Last edited by datsme53 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additonal info on these sng's!!)
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Well.... just got finished with 2 of these little SnG's for a first step to a WSOP Main Event. Finished 6th and the other one I finished 5th. 2 final tables! Gotta get just a little bit better lol! Blinds get so high at final table ... I come in the second one with 47k and couldn't get another winning hand. At that point in these things.... blinds are at least 5k/10k and rising every 3 minutes lol! Gotta play first half way good looking hand you get lol. Great fun! I'll keep trying.. got to... there too much fun not to try some of em. Probably try 1 or 2 tomorrow. Give em a shot! Smile
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down