Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt

3 posters

Go down

about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt Empty about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt

Post by sharkbait Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 am

i am looking at http://www.onlineforumchallenge.com/mls.search?id=OFC&menu=SignUpForm&site=Full%20Tilt%20Poker&ntEventsID=107#Sign-Up .. .its a full tilt free roll event but u have to pre register with this site first. then register at full tilt. its a 1000 dollar free roll..... look into it donkhard and get it out so our players will know about it.. i just stumbled across it didnt know if it was already posted on here or not, i didnt see it anywhere. the registration isnt much longer. i went ahead and registered i put this forum down as the one i'd like to represent. maybe we can get some more players in it. anyway . just wanted to get the word out.

sharkbait
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt Empty Re: about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt

Post by chefjimmy Fri May 22, 2009 7:50 am

Donkhard participates in all ofc games but thanks for the heads up,they are also taking preregistration for the june ultimare bet challenge.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt Empty Re: about the upcoming ofc event on full tilt

Post by The Big Donk Fri May 22, 2009 11:27 am

Thanks for the info. 1st I've heard of these games. I just signed up for both, but I will be representing a different forum. HA HA! JUST KIDDING! Of course I'm representing Donkhard. Go Donkhards! I would love to see one of us take this down.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down