Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

What's Your Favorite Reality Show

+8
MeganK
from_fresno
chefjimmy
illphillllllll
datsme53
thehogster65
The Big Donk
tukie
12 posters

Go down

What's Your Favorite Reality Show Empty What's Your Favorite Reality Show

Post by tukie Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Just trying to get people posting. I watch just about every reality show out there. I'll list my top three favorites. Maybe somebody could name theirs and we can see just how many reality shows are actually on these days.

My Number One Favorite is Survivor (seen them all)
Next Favorite is Amazing Race
Third I like American Idol Laughing Arrow

tukie
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Reality Show Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Reality Show

Post by The Big Donk Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:07 pm

I'd have to go with American Idol, DEA, and the video shows they have on Spike and TruTV like Most Daring, Most Dangerous, Wildest Police Chases/Shootouts, Video on Patrol, Most Amazing, etc.

But do my video shows count as Reality? Like they say on Tru: "Not Reality - Actuality!" lol!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:25 pm

the bachelor/bachelorette, Americas got talent, Hells Kitchen(this show rocks) and several more.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 pm

The Big Donk wrote:I'd have to go with American Idol, DEA, and the video shows they have on Spike and TruTV like Most Daring, Most Dangerous, Wildest Police Chases/Shootouts, Video on Patrol, Most Amazing, etc.

But do my video shows count as Reality? Like they say on Tru: "Not Reality - Actuality!" lol!

Yes I would say they count as reality. I forgot about all those. I have never seen DEA what channel carries that one.

tukie

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm

thehogster65 wrote:the bachelor/bachelorette, Americas got talent, Hells Kitchen(this show rocks) and several more.

I've seen ads for hell's kitchen, I'll have to watch some time. Another new one coming out is chopping block on NBC it might be a good one also if you like the cooking shows.

tukie

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am

The Big Donk wrote:I'd have to go with American Idol, DEA, and the video shows they have on Spike and TruTV like Most Daring, Most Dangerous, Wildest Police Chases/Shootouts, Video on Patrol, Most Amazing, etc.

I agree with ya TBD! My wife and I both like those exciting ones the best.. and watch them together a lot. I wonder... would Celebrity Apprentice be a Reality Show? If it is... for as long as Annie Duke is on... that would be mine for now! Smile Razz Wink lol!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:47 am

Celebrity Apprentice is a definite yes. Here is a list of others.

Biggest Loser
America's Got Talent
Wife Swap
Canadian Idol

I'm not sure about 20/20, dateline/ 48hrs mystery but they are reality and I love them all. I think they may just considered news shows.

Does anybody remember Average Joe. I used to like it but its not on anymore.

tukie

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:05 am

me and my girl are big fans of the show cheaters. i can't get enough of it, love when they get told they have video evidence of them being caught cheating and the people want to see the tape before they are willing to admit any guilt. all time favorite episode is when the host joey greco gets stabbed on the boat, lol.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Reality Show Empty well being a chef...

Post by chefjimmy Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:12 pm

i love hells kitchen,,i like kitchen nightmares...going off that topic i really use to get into idlo...but now i just wait for the final ten...but hells kitchen rocks!
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by from_fresno Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:29 pm

celeb rehab and its spinoff shows

from_fresno
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

tukie wrote:

Yes I would say they count as reality. I forgot about all those. I have never seen DEA what channel carries that one.

I'm 90% sure DEA is on TRUtv.... could be Spike, but I'm pretty sure it's TRU. Bad@$$ show; DEA putting it to the big narcotics dealers and street gangs. Awesome stuff!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:10 am

Speaking of reality shows did anyone see American Idol last nite. What did everybody think of Adams remake of Johnny Cash's song Ring of Fire. I figure he could probably bring it out as a rock song remake. I am not a rock fan at all but I kinda thought it could grow on me (very different).

tukie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Oh yeah, chef! I forgot about Hell's Kitchen. Such a great show. Ramsey always makes me laugh. I love the way he verbally pwns everyone in his kitchen; "Come here you stupid BLEEPing cow!" lol. My favorite had to be when a customer came up griping to him and he actually tells her, "Why don't you go f*** yourself?!" in front of the whole dang restaurant. LMAO, now that's customer service!

And I agree with fresno on the celeb rehab, sober house, etc. Good shows. My wife got me into those, and I find them pretty amusing. I'm a big fan of Dr. Drew and how he conducts himself. The guy is very good at reading people and getting them in touch with their own feelings, but at the same time, he's very straightforward and won't sugar-coat or take no s*** from anyone.

Which brings me to the final point: Ring of Fire on Idol. I was thoroughly impressed with Adam's performance. I thought what he did was ballsy as hell, and quite entertaining. Though it may not have been the most popular route to go, he'll likely be a hit with fans of the style of music put out by bands like Muse, Manson, Angels & Airwaves, Atreyu, AFI, etc.

After his performance, we actually had to rewind it and watch it again, we were so impressed. After watching it the 2nd time, we had to pause Idol while we had a long discussion about his performance. My wife made an interesting point that no matter what people thought of the performance, it will generate a lot of discussion. "Everybody's going to be talking about it," she pointed out. Whether people liked it or not won't matter as long as people are talking. As the saying goes, "there's no such thing as bad press."

Then I pop by the forum this morning and viola, my wife was right. People are talking about it. Very Happy
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeganK Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Gotto be survivor & amazing race although we are about a zillion seasons behind over here and i often cant help myself and have to check on the net who wins before the current season ends!!!!

We have our own version of survivor over here but it sucks.

MeganK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Reality Show Empty How about the dancers

Post by k9ofspades Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 am

my wife and I like So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the stars. On american idol Adam was definitely brave singing that version, however I don't think he had anything to worry about he is probably the best singer of them all. I can't see the judges not saving him even if he was voted out.

Regards Guy
k9ofspades
k9ofspades

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fin2head Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 am

When not online playing poker or reading forum posts I have to say American Idol, Jon and Kate plus 8, Super nanny, but the but the best reality shows are the sport shows March Madness, football, and baseball.
fin2head
fin2head

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerPlay777 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:17 am

I like Big Brother and Survivor!
Surreal Life with Mini-Me awhile back was hilarious! Laughing
PowerPlay777
PowerPlay777
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 am

mini me drunk and pissing in the house was hilarious, lol. i seen a new one about guys who repossess cars, watched 4 episodes in a row, action packed. there were a lot of scuffles and one episode featured a knockout punch. wasn't paying attention to the name of the show but i'm guessing it is something like repo men, because that would make sense.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Reality Show Empty Celebrity Apprentice

Post by 8FOCUS8 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:00 am

Has to be the celebrity apprentice, that show is funny. I cant help but laugh every time I watch it. Anny Duke is the ish!, F those Rivers cry babies. I think Jesse James is going to win. Rodman is a strange fellow for sure, what happen to that guy. He used to be such a great B-baller. Donald is classic and I would do all things naughty to Ivanka!

8FOCUS8

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down