Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

A,A Getting busted! Record?!

+4
jimbeam77
slyone66
chefjimmy
datsme53
8 posters

Go down

A,A Getting busted! Record?! Empty A,A Getting busted! Record?!

Post by datsme53 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:54 pm

I've just about had it! I might have set some sort of record here
lately. I've played a lot of poker the last 30 hours or so. I had AA
busted 6 times at that NOPAYPOKER site that chefjimmy told me about. Thought I'd check it out for giggles since I wasn't planning on
playing anywhere until Doyles Feeder tonight. I had it cracked at the
Doyles Feeder 5 times tonight!!!! One was always going all in every
time he had the button or near it if everyone limped in... everytime...
mostly with junk. I caught A,A and limped in and waited for him... he
went all in so I called his infamous bet... He had 10,3 off..lol!
Yeah.. he caught a 10 on the flop and a 3 on the river....grrrrr! Mad
Another called my all in AA with a 6,3 suited diamonds.... yep... flop
was 7,8,9 diamonds!! I was crippled then with only about 1200 left. A
few hands later... I catch an A,A ... go all in.. and get 4 callers to
my short stack bet of about 1080. Thought maybe I can win this and get
back into it... but no.... one guy hits an inside str8 on the
river!!!!!!! Mad Mad
To top it all off... I had it busted twice at GoHard while I was
playing a WSOP qualifier at the same time I'm playing Doyles Feeder. That's 13 times in about the last 30 or so
hours. Yeah I played a lot of poker( I was multi-tabling some on
NOPAYPOKER), but that is still a lot of AA getting busted in a short
time! Gotta take a break!! Evil or Very Mad Well.... maybe one more NOPAYPOKER freeroll just to take the edge off! Razz
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

A,A Getting busted! Record?! Empty Re: A,A Getting busted! Record?!

Post by chefjimmy Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:10 am

man dats sorry to see the rotten luck...i can assure you you are not alon...i,ve been getting bad beats for days myself...srry about the link too...who knew..
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm

nothing worse than a sukout beating your pkt As with trash, sorry my friend, it can only get better....what comes around goes around
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Sorry to here that dats, that just means the next 13 are going to win Very Happy Very Happy
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Honestly dats I really feel for you man, this entire week has been a wash for me basically. I've been really busy with school so I decided only to play the Daily Dollar once a day from Mon-Fri. I had two ITM finishes (541 of 7100 and 904 of 6940 on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively) but in both cases I was cracked right on the river by the death card.

Tuesday wasn't quite as bad of a beat, I had QQ and I got pushed all in by AK suited pre-flop. At this stage I had about 34,000 and the other guy had about the same. Blinds were 1500/3000, antes represented about 1125 or so. The pot was about 80,000 and I held up on the flop and turn, only to be ousted by the K on the river. Finished 541st.

Wednesday was a little bit more disappointing, we had just gotten ITM about 10 mins before it happened. I got 8-8 on the button and was sitting with about 20,000. Blinds are 500/1000, ante of 825 I believe. I popped it up on the button and get called by the BB, who was also the chip leader at the table. I wasn't particularly thrilled about the call, but that all changed when the flop came J-8-2! Of course he/she checks it to me, and after making a small continuation bet I get instantly put all in. I snap call and they flip over J-9 hearts. The flop contained a heart, and I think you know what happens next. Turn = heart. River = heart. Finished 904.

I haven't turned Full Tilt back on since, but I got all my school work finished and it's Friday so I'm looking forward to starting fresh later tonight. Hopefully you'll be doing the same but I have no real worries about that because you seem to take the beats pretty well and I don't take you as the type to toss your monitor out the window after a loss! Razz
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A,A Getting busted! Record?! Empty AA's

Post by Surf Rat Wed May 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Evil or Very Mad Shocked I feel your pain!! Damn...thats a lot of time and alot AA's to get and have cracked in a day of poker...I haven't been playing all that long or often till recently but I have had a seemingly overly high percentage of pocket A's get shot down affraid they do seem to be a bane .....but they look so "shiney" and "tuff "you gotta play 'em large.........I seem to do best with pocket queen Q's instead (I often seem to catch a third)and AK seems to stand up fairly often bounce
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:41 pm

unfortunate...i know all to well about having AA cracked.Sorry for your loss man mabey you will win the next 13 times you get AA like beam says Laughing But i'll tell you it is tough to lose that many hands with the best starting 2 cards in the game.
blackulakingz
blackulakingz
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 am

And just to add...pkt aces is a great starting hand,but its just that,its the best starting hand...no more no less...tho i dont fold them...i almost never push all in with them....i,ll call an all in,but thats different to me...to me AA is worth a raise of 5 big blinds depending on table read...this is a hand that needs to see a flop..it is just 1 pair,and your chances of improving the hand are 1 in 6{counting pairing the board}its a tough hand to improve...in my ever evolving game i,ve leaned these two things....theres is nothing harder to improve than 2 pr on the flop and AA preflop....just my thoughts
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm

dam dude that sucks that you've had it busted that many times but just remember the rule of variance man. thats the reason Sad sorry bro
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down