Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments

4 posters

Go down

Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments Empty Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments

Post by The Big Donk Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Yesterday I played one of these Matrix Tournaments for the 1st time on Full Tilt Poker. This is a pretty interesting game. The way it works (for those who haven't tried it) you do one single buy-in to a Matrix SNG (ie: a dollar Matrix game actually costs $1 to enter) but then you get sat at 4 different tables at once. All 10 players battle down to the winner at each table like any other SNG.

Payout places are also the same as a standard SNG, but the amounts are cut in half. The other half of the prizepool is distributed via a points ranking system. Players are awarded points for their performance on each table. Players accumulate points based on knockouts, outlasting opponents, and finishing place. The additional prize money is then distributed over top 3 point earners once the games at all tables has concluded.

How did my first game go, you'd like to know? Well, I managed a couple of K.O.'s and finished 3rd place in 3 out of the 4 games. Despite the 3 cashes, I fell short of accumulating enough points to place ITM in the point earners competition. Still, I broke about even and had a blast. This one's a great game for the multi-tablers. Head on over to Full Tilt and try a Matrix or 2 for yourself. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Feel free to reply in this thread to share your Full Tilt Matrix tourney experinces.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments Empty Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments

Post by jimbeam77 Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:13 pm

I tried it once and i didnt like it Evil or Very Mad Only because i lost Rolling Eyes i didnt know i signed up for it i thought it was a $1 sng lol bounce
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments Empty Re: Matrix Sit & Go Tournaments

Post by illphillllllll Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 am

i will have to take a look at the payout structure in these. i usually play sngs 2 at a time and do very well. tbd do you see this as something that can be profitable on a regular basis or more of a fun thing to try? full tilt is a site i have money on but haven't looked into a way of building on it yet.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 pm

It sounds fun...if i wasnt old typed with one finger,and cant chew bubble gum n walk,this could be good...but they would be bummed at me,,,how long on average did you have to wait for players to make up their minds?This would take total focus from me.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down