Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

6/9 Handed Matrix SNGs on FTP.

2 posters

Go down

6/9 Handed Matrix SNGs on FTP. Empty 6/9 Handed Matrix SNGs on FTP.

Post by Jeester Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Just thought i'd tell you if you hadn't already played that these SNGs are gold fields for the average player.
I've played in 8 of them so far and made money on every try.
Plus you have the choice of 6 and 9 handed, Limit or NL.
You can play for as little as $1.25

It involves playing 4 tables at the same time, which to some is easy and some can be hard, but if you take it slowly you can rake in the money. As well s the money played to the top 2/3 players there is also a side pot which goes to the player who rakes in the most points, these can be earn't by knocking people out and surviving. (The side pot is equal to that of one of the tables)
If you play in the $1.25 6 Handed SNG (My prefered type) the winner of the table gets 78c and 42 for 2nd.

The profits are only small, but hey, any money is good money right?

Good luck at the tables.

Jeester

Jeester
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

6/9 Handed Matrix SNGs on FTP. Empty Re: 6/9 Handed Matrix SNGs on FTP.

Post by ryodejaneiro Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Jeester, out of curiosity do you play the regular or turbos and about how long does it take to play these?

I've thought about playing these but 4 tables at once is a bit crazy for me - I tried this once on playmoney and it took a good while; made a profit but I definitely didn't play my best.

I've opted for the time being to practice/play NLHE headsup. Across poker rooms I've got a 6 game win streak so I may stick to these instead.
ryodejaneiro
ryodejaneiro
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down