Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Please put the tournament date in the topic line

+2
thehogster65
Arjonius
6 posters

Go down

Please put the tournament date in the topic line Empty Please put the tournament date in the topic line

Post by Arjonius Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 pm

It would be helpful

Arjonius
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Please put the tournament date in the topic line Empty Re: Please put the tournament date in the topic line

Post by thehogster65 Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Or you could just learn your way around that usually helps too. You could also look to the right at the latest topics I can almost guarantee you the tourney you are looking for will be on the list if it is the day of the tourney.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Please put the tournament date in the topic line Empty Re: Please put the tournament date in the topic line

Post by datsme53 Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Well, Arjo... just go to the link below the chat box past the banners and click on Here Are Your Passwords... You will find all the tourneys we have in there... dates included. Putting a lot of info in the Latest Topics title line would likely shorten amount of topics in widget. Look around and get used to the site. Everything is pretty easy to find once you have been here for a little while. Need any further help just let someone know. We all are willing to help you. Hope to see you at the tables and may the flops be with you! Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Dats ive been in this forum for a little while now,and i too have a hard time finding the right tourny password, What i do is just click every one until i find it Very Happy lol, im not kidding, now thats funny isnt it???? jimbeam77 <<<<<<<<DONK
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm

I found it a bit confusing as well at first but it gets a lot easier once you've been here a while. If you notice the tourneys are numbered that may just help you find the one you are looking for.

tukie
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 pm

i too do just what jimbeam said i klik on every single tourney until i find it..if there is a better way..clue me in too.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjonius Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:33 pm

When I go to a forum looking to see the dates and sites for upcoming games, I'm not eager to have to click through all the listings when those pieces of info could easily be put in the subject lines. Yes, I can probably get used to it, but why should I have to? Every other forum I frequent makes it easier for me to know their game info.

Arjonius

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Arjonius wrote:When I go to a forum looking to see the dates and sites for upcoming games, I'm not eager to have to click through all the listings when those pieces of info could easily be put in the subject lines. Yes, I can probably get used to it, but why should I have to? Every other forum I frequent makes it easier for me to know their game info.

You would think a forum offering free rolls to its members with no requirements at all to play in that you as a member could at least have a little inconvenience to find it and the password. If you would just watch the LATEST TOPICS widget scrolling non-stop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You will find the tourney that you are looking for 9 times out of 10. If it easier to find other forum passwords then spend more time there and quit whining about having to click a few spots to find what you are looking for. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjonius Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:00 pm

I would think it might be a good idea to make new members feel welcome rather than not. And one way is to make navigating and finding info as easy as possible. But I guess some members don't think this way.

Arjonius

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Arjonius wrote:I would think it might be a good idea to make new members feel welcome rather than not. And one way is to make navigating and finding info as easy as possible. But I guess some members don't think this way.

WELCOME to the forum Arjonius. Just think it was kind of odd you have made a grand total of 3 post now and they are all in this topic. I figure you have time to whine you have time to click on games and see when they are being played. So quit being such a pompous hole in the ground and go make some quality post.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down