Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name?

+13
Surf Rat
blackulakingz
slyone66
tukie
RazorBacker1
datsme53
A_Del_Boloco
Not Like Me
chefjimmy
silverjacks1
illphillllllll
NicolasWSOP
thehogster65
17 posters

Go down

Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name? Empty Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name?

Post by thehogster65 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 pm

I'll start.
The Arkansas Razorbacks are called The HOGS and since I'm there #1 fan I'm thehogster65. The # is the year I was born. I use some variation at all the sites.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name? Empty Re: Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name?

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Well, my first name is Nicolas. "NicolasWSOP" because I love the WSOP Smile

"Le Nicolas" because I am The Nicolas, and i'm French. :]
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name? Empty Re: Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name?

Post by illphillllllll Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm

i am from the great city of philadelphia which because of its bad reputation is sometimes called illadelphia. mixed up the two and added all the l's to give it more character.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverjacks1 Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 am

this might sound a bit strange but my nick name is silverback because im as hairy as a gorilla. but silverback is taken by somebody esle.
my last name is jackson. so ( silverjacks1 )
im so clever thought of that all by myself. Smile no help from my mom.

silverjacks1
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 am

i,ve been called chefjimmy for years being i,m a chef....
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I was watching Donnie Brasco a couple of years ago and in the movie Johnny Depp infiltrates the Bonnano Crime Family while working for the Federal Bureau of Investigations. His 'real' character (Joe Pistone) was typing a report on his best friend in the gang, Benjamin Ruggiero, and listed his aliases, one of which happened to be 'Lefty Guns'. I didn't feel like jacking it straight from the movie, so I added a slight touch and therefore came up with the name 'LeftyGunner'.

Stupid mob influences!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm

well duh what do you think lmao
but seriously been a trucker all my life and the 103 well just the latest in a long line of trucks but its been the same truck for last 10yrs and there u have it .

Back to top Go down

Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name? Empty ..

Post by A_Del_Boloco Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm

mine is from the show...yes the show!

but DR. not MR.

i chose Mr. Paul Bearer
so there you have oit

A_Del_Boloco
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Well... back when I got my first puter... in Jan. of 2000.. I was just trying to think of a name for AIM and Yahoo messenger. A lot of members of my family and my wife's family was on line and on AIM and yahoo mess... so I just came up with datsme. I just figured if they want to know who I am... well hey.. I'm datsme. Soooo... I'm datsme and I was born in '53.. thus ... datsme53! Razz It just stuck with me and I've carried it everywhere... easy to remember LOL!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 pm

trucker103 wrote:well duh what do you think lmao
but seriously been a trucker all my life and the 103 well just the latest in a long line of trucks but its been the same truck for last 10yrs and there u have it .

Hey Trucker, what kind of rig do you drive? My dad has a Kenworth W900 with the chrome texas bumper (possibly standard) and red velvet interior. It's a double bunk, but the stand up height isn't as nice as the Freightliner FLD 120 that he once had. Here's a pic of his truck:

Where/How you come up with your on-line poker name? W900

It's decaled in J.S. Crawford livery, but that company was bought out by Siemens group and now runs under the name Creekbank Transport, same paint schemes though. He let me drive it when I was 18, boy did that thing shake around!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorBacker1 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 am

Hi, Yes mine is easy to figure too, especially since I was a RazorBacks fan 5 years before hogster, ha ha, and im the #1 fan, It just naturally turned in to the fantastic screen name "RazorBacker1" , I use to have the one of Hogfan60 but there are so many hogfans out there its hard to get it on all my poker sites.. razorbacker works much better.. Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 am

Well mine is a bit different. When my nephew (who practically live with us at the time) was a baby he couldn't pronounce my real name so he always call me tukie and it stuck. When I can't use tukie I use tukiebird and when I can't get that I use one other alias which is doufsmom. That one is from my son. His friends all call him douf. His alias is doufthenewf. There u have it.

tukie

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 pm

mine came from my bar room days of playing pool. i was a pretty good pool player and would always hustle the local drunks by losing the first couple games on pupose, only to come back and take them later on, someone said one night your a slyone and it stuck from there on, i think i use it on everysite now with 66 being my year of birth, theres only one site someone stole it and that was on UB so i had to go with massslyone. being from MA.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Im just simply a nightmare for the competition with pocket kings.....draws blood nearly everytime i hold them afro
blackulakingz
blackulakingz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 pm

What a Face mine is not my nickname more of a earned title among surfers for the years,countrys,beachs and waves ridden.....first your a virgin or newbie,then a surf pup,surf Dog,surf pirate,Surf Rat then a old Surf Rat ....like me Laughing Laughing ...I started when I was 11 learning to surf on the local Florida east coast beachs and then travelled around 'n moved around to different beachs/countrys dureing different seasons for several decades ....bounceing bounce back 'n forth bounce ....coast to coast pirat up 'n down bounce ....always ending up back in Florida!! sunny Cool sunny Cool ☀and I hate liveing where I can't hear or smell the ocean Cool hence I earned the title of Surf Rat from my peers. when I finally went online and discovered online Poker I thought it would be a uniquie callsign since so few of the "Brah's" are tech inclined....soooo if you see "Surf Rat" or with a few slight variations say "high ya" more than likely its me and I'll salute to 'ya back Very Happy and if I don't give me a nudge or a kick under the table 'cause I might be multi tableing ...... 'cause I'm always friendly.. What a Face Very Happy
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerbooster Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am

well my nickname in highschool was booster. I was a right tackle in football and it was just given cause when i would hit someone it looked like i would get a boost of energy and push them back farther after contact. Funny i know but that how i got it.. then i went to make a online poker name with booster.. and for some odd reason someone was using it lol so it gave me choice of pokerbooster.

pokerbooster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrShaDil Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm

ChrShaDil is the first three letters of my first middle and last name.

ChrShaDil

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

I dont remember how i came up with mine i was drunk Twisted Evil
jimbeam77
jimbeam77

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor30 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 pm

I did that easy: Igor--my name and 30 --y/o when I started to play online...Smile

Igor30
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down