Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Suggestion For Freerolls on FTP

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion For Freerolls on FTP Empty Suggestion For Freerolls on FTP

Post by CanuckMachine Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:49 am

Once again i missed the tourney last night Mad lol im a donkey i know.... but i wanted to suggest for some of the members who dont have money on FTP u cant play anything basically unless u have 1.25$ or 2$ for cash... so if there was any way that TBD could set up the prizes so that those people if they make the money would get 1.25 at the very least...

not really a big deal but just a suggestion
CanuckMachine
CanuckMachine
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Suggestion For Freerolls on FTP Empty Re: Suggestion For Freerolls on FTP

Post by dijwaila Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 am

c.m., there is a daily $1000 guaranteed tournmanet for only a 10 cent buy-in.
it is a rebuy (50 cents each ... same for add-on at the first break).

as for suggestions about the freeroll(s) ... i recommend only releasing the password shortly before the game starts. there have been quite a few dead stacks at my tables ... releasing the password 5 or 10 minutes before start time should remedy that. it would also help prevent players who are not members of this site from getting in ... though i don't know that to be an issue.

also ... a reminder to those interested in the upcoming (this weekend!) inaugural $1 + fulltilt fee 'donkhard h.o.r.s.e. tournament'. the poll to decide whether it takes place on saturday or sunday evenings ends tonight ... so if you haven't cast a vote yet, the opportunity to do so is now!
when i mention evening, i am doing so from the atlantic time zone. if you wish to leave a comment describing the time zone you're in ... i have the option of scheduling the tournament to start within a 2 hour window. say ... from 6pm to 8pm. let me know what's best for you and i'll try to accommodate as many as possible.

Last edited by dijwaila on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : buy-in clarification)

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Suggestion For Freerolls on FTP Empty What is the cheapest buy-in@FTP

Post by PowerPlay777 Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:42 am

Is it .75??
Could we set up a game @.75 for people trying to build a BR from FreeRollz??? affraid
Like 2 or 3 times a week would be cool! alien cheers
Then a couple with bigger buy-ins on another day cherry
PowerPlay777
PowerPlay777
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by wizardsfan05 Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:26 am

well with freeroll it is difficult to create a prize system. Currently, I think I have less than a dollar from money I have made in freerolls the last two days. Eveyrday at 5:35 EST, there is a freeroll with a $0.10 buy in, with rebuys and add-ons costing $0.50. When 3,600 play in one of these tournaments, the winner recieved generally around $315, and the overall prize pool is around $1,500. Its difficult to win, or even cash in them, but they are definitely a good idea if you can't buy-in to a sit and go tournament.

wizardsfan05

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down