Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

The Ferguson on FT

2 posters

Go down

The Ferguson on FT Empty The Ferguson on FT

Post by DizzyDog Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:22 pm

ok so...not a BIG game or anything. i'm gonna wager a washington on this one, but i'll be playing the ferguson horse game on FT if anyone wants to come play or heckle me while i'm playing or whateever its all cool.
FT name = Tinman491
hope to see you there. if you want to find me before the game starts...you can find me in some omaha hilo cash...probably a 25cent game

DizzyDog
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

The Ferguson on FT Empty Re: The Ferguson on FT

Post by DizzyDog Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:56 pm

still almost 500 of us left....and i'm down to about500 in chips.... bee tee dub.... we're on razz.

DizzyDog

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyDog Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 am

Holy hell i just defyd one of my predicitions and doubled through in razz...since i dont have anyone else to gab at about this, i'm just going to leave this window open and gab here. i'll just keep editing this post.
so here's how it went down... i'e got 456 and make the call.... 3 opens the pot and i call....ace falls on 4th and i check, he checks. another 6 on 5th. i check, he bets, and i call because i liike my chances (am i right or wrong here?). duece falls on 6th so ive got 2nd nuts. blank on 7th but it doesnt matter here... he bets i raise he calls... and there's my double up. 1100 in chips.
NEXT: just bump up to 1800 in stud hl with the blinds at 80/160... had 10 J Q A all spades by 4th st. Nut flush on 7th. ty ty... *takes a bow*
NEXT: HOLY BAD WORD, BAD WORD! BLINDS AT 100/200. we're busting some omaha now. ive got AAQJ all offsuit.... boards 4J448....a little worried about the flop.... but i like the turn, and i'm up at 4K now.... about 200 of us left Very Happy
NEXT: Stud hi blinds at 200/400... AJA. hit another A on 5th. He gave it up on 6th and i'm up around 5K now. About 190 of us left...i'm in 75th
NEXT: whoa.... tinmans in shock. stud hilo... blinds 250/500....and i've got A3457 and hit a deuce on 7th to scoop a 9K pot. sorry for the lack of details...but like i said...tinmans in shock.
NEXT: ......sorry, 150 left....i'm in 23rd
NEXT: blinds at 300/600....everyone's playing texas holdem....'cept for me...i'm playing foldem
NEXT: ok...i don't get it...i just atched a guy fold a 6400 pot on the riv in omaha hl to save his last 174 chips!?!????? blinds at 400 and 800. i'm currently sitting on 46th place with 99 players left..... break time.
NEXT: just got beat down to 3600 in razz.
NEXT: back up to almost 5K in stud hi..blinds at 6 and 12. Had QQ and the bring in called my open with a 8....folded with a 3 on 4th and i took the pot.... don't know what he was hunting for...must've been a flush.
NEXT: 2 hands later i take 10K with nut flush...he started with KK and didn't improve...he seems a little upset i won.
NEXT: 2pair J's and 4's good against the guy betting away with ace high. i'm over 14k. 23rd place w/ 70 left.
NEXT: since i'm doing nothing but folding away over here, just wanted to take the time to share a pearl with the donkhards. WAY earlier on, i had K2 off in the BB. The flop is 388. i bet out and everyone folds.... why? because it's believable that the big blind's got 8 anything. A paired board is often a good pot to bet into...just a little food for thought.
NEXT: Blins at 800/1600...stud HL...i hit a boat but she's got low.... it's ok cuz i'm over 13K...24th place with 63 left.
NEXT: we're on the bubble....57 left and 56 paid.
NEXT: bubble's been busted and they're dropping off like flies now.
NEXT: finished 35th...and it was in omaha.... both my prdictions were off...but i didn't fair so bad.
hope you've enjoyed it. its been real. opinions and feedback are welcome

DizzyDog

Back to top Go down

Post by dijwaila Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:47 am

well done dizz ... congrats on the cash!

i put away 12 beer before 8pm yesterday ... probably woke up again around the time you were finishing. trying to clear the haze now ... so i'll spare us all my attempt at commentary!

i probably won't play in the first 'donkhard h.o.r.s.e. tournament' this weekend, so i can focus on hosting it well. which means i'll make an extra effort to create the opportunity of playing the wednesday ferguson next week. usually only have the chance once every month or two ... great time slot for all the west-coasters out here though!

also ... a reminder to those interested in the upcoming (this weekend!) inaugural 'donkhard h.o.r.s.e. tournament'. the poll to decide whether it takes place on saturday or sunday evenings ends tonight ... so if you haven't cast a vote yet, the opportunity to do so is now!
when i mention evening, i am doing so from the atlantic time zone. if you wish to leave a comment describing the time zone you're in ... i have the option of scheduling the tournament to start within a 2 hour window. say ... from 6pm to 8pm. let me know what's best for you and i'll try to accommodate as many as possible.

Last edited by dijwaila on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Ferguson on FT Empty weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament

Post by dijwaila Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

a reminder to those interested in playing h.o.r.s.e. ... there is a weekly $1 + .50 donkhard members only tournament on sundays at 6pm eastern time. see the 'here are your paswords' thread for full details, and the entry code ... posted 30 minutes before the game begins.

the codes of conduct for this site will extend to the game.
i will be hosting the game and posting updates to the 'support from the rail' thread.
come one come all!

Last edited by dijwaila on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

dijwaila

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down