Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

SUNDAY GRAND ITM

3 posters

Go down

SUNDAY GRAND ITM Empty SUNDAY GRAND ITM

Post by thehogster65 Sun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Took 22nd and got my whole $4.80.I swear by that time in the game there should not be any donks left. Doyles is living proof cause the donks sure do strive on their site. K4 suited called 50,000 preflop. Had them beat til runner runner flush hits for them. Think I get my money out of here now and restart the bankroll over before I go on tilt and lose it all. PEACE OUT
SUNDAY GRAND ITM 05172009215323
Linking code copied to clipboard
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY GRAND ITM Empty Re: SUNDAY GRAND ITM

Post by chefjimmy Mon May 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Good job my friend!Glad to see ya itm...keep ip the good work.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm

nice going hogster
u really are hot on doyles keep it up

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Good job hogster! It's a tough fight to get to the final table of this one... I've been trying, but can't seem to get past the suck out or bad beat lol! Probably not what you hoped for. I saw you at 75k at one time... sorry I couldn't hang with you to watch you finish, but my eyelids were a talking to me.. as they will each time I try to get in with the feeder and play it... lol! I actually got curious and just pulled up the Sunday Grand and clicked the register button. It said I had a ticket, so I registered and what do you know... I'm in the Sunday Grand this coming Sunday! Week before last I played in a 2nd Feeder after qualifying in the one the night before and made it for the 2nd time. I chatted with Doyles and they said it wouldn't count and would be thrown out. Well, either they goofed up or they fed me a line of bull, because I'm in Sunday! I'm thinking I should just drop out all this week from the Feeders and get some sleep. Cool
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down