Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

3 posters

Go down

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

Post by datsme53 Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 pm

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer PrivateStudfreerollPumpedonPokerITM

Well.... I finished ITM at a Private Stud Tournament on Reefer tonight. I got taken out the last hand by the chip leader who was always winning on 7th street! Saw it time after time.. he would pull out the miracle... inside str8.. hit a set.... etc... He pulled it out on me by getting his second small pair on 7th street. I had put it all in by 5th street and he kept calling with nothing. Got his first pair on 5th street and did me in on 7th! GRRRRRRR! That was a big pot and would have put be over 40k in chips and solid at the final table!

A 10th place finish is where I ended up for $1.50 out of 237 entrants. Philly got deep also with 13th for a buck! You can see us both in the screen shot. Good job Philly! I saw him come back from just over 2k to get up to where he finished. I was chip leader at one point with almost 18k and got donked hard in 3 hands down to 6k... came back to 15k before the beat the ended it.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty Re: ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 am

well done my friend
recently joined this site so no br yet but they got some good freerolls once a month so we shall see .

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty Re: ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

Post by chefjimmy Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 am

wtg datsme its good to see you posting those itm finishes keep the momentum going.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 am

great finish dats. not much you can do when your shortstacked in stud but keep betting. the chipleader was impressively lucky from start to finish, sat with him early on and he was a card rack, i'm sure he left at least 50 people grumbling about his play.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down