Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

The intelligent things that illphillllllll says

4 posters

Go down

The intelligent things that illphillllllll says Empty The intelligent things that illphillllllll says

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:12 am

The intelligent things that illphillllllll says Philldrunk

Not Like Me and I got quite a laugh out of Phill last night on Full Tilt Poker, even though he took down pot after pot. Maybe I should start drinking when playing too, eh?
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

The intelligent things that illphillllllll says Empty the intelligent things illphilllll sez

Post by Surf Rat Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm

What a Face Laughing Laughing Laughing outrageous off the wall funny shtick clown .... 'specially like the "Marco"-"Polo" comment...must be drinking Tequilla 'cause good whiskey don't make 'ya ramble on like that Smile ...good way of distracting players from thier own play...much better than the obnoxious abbusive type of players.....haven't had the pleasure of playing on the same table with him yet but will have to keep my laughter in check so I can concentrate Cool
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

The intelligent things that illphillllllll says Empty Re: The intelligent things that illphillllllll says

Post by Not Like Me Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:01 pm

lol!

Last night was hilarious, Phil is the man when he's been drinking a little too much. Wonder how his head is feeling today!

Bendless midgets! rofl
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

The intelligent things that illphillllllll says Empty Re: The intelligent things that illphillllllll says

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I wonder if it hurt when he had an aardvark up his ass?

For those of you that don't know - and aardvark is an anteater.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 pm

He can chat all the crap he wants the way he plays. If I could place in the top 5 as consistent as him I would talk up the table too, and I wouldn't even have to be drunk to do it.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Lol Hogster, we're not making fun of him or anything. We're just laughing because he's a funny guy Smile
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down