Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll

2 posters

Go down

RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll Empty RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll

Post by The Big Donk Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Our friends at RakebackTakeback.com have kindly asked us (and slipped us a little bribe, which we'll put into an upcoming freeroll for you guys) to let you all know about their upcoming freeroll this weekend. They are looking to boost their forum membership and are therefore making the password available to all of their forum members.

Here's the tourney info:

Tournament Details:
Site: Full Tilt Poker
Tournament Name: RakebackTakeback.com
Type: NL Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER!
Date: Jun 27
Time: 19:00
Password will NOT be made available here at Donkhard. The password will be made available on the RakebackTakeback.com Poker Forum.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll Empty Re: RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll

Post by RazorBacker1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks TBD. Just got over and signed up. thanks for the info.. told them u sent me over. Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll Empty Re: RakebackTakeback Forum Members Freeroll

Post by The Big Donk Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:27 pm

RazorBacker1 wrote:Thanks TBD. Just got over and signed up. thanks for the info.. told them u sent me over. Very Happy

SOOOOIE! Thank you Razor! Maybe they'll up my bribe! If so I'm pumping it all into a freeroll. Smile
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down