Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

1st place on reefer and chicken dinner

5 posters

Go down

1st place  on reefer  and chicken dinner Empty 1st place on reefer and chicken dinner

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:41 pm

1st place  on reefer  and chicken dinner Aug2nd1stplaceedit
1st place  on reefer  and chicken dinner Aug2ndwinedit

a good game a freeroll with rebuys which i dont rebuy or add on just not real poker in my opinion had no cash on reefer anyway before this little bankroll starter and halfway thru had to go eat my dinner and came back with 17 left sitin in 9th and took everybodys chips lol. hu not my strong point had 88000 chips 2nd place had 29000 was down to 9000 chips at one point and took the baby down very pleased with my game lately .

Back to top Go down

1st place  on reefer  and chicken dinner Empty Re: 1st place on reefer and chicken dinner

Post by datsme53 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Ah... yessss.... the 'ol lul 'em to sleep with the chicken dinner routine! LOL! Great strategy! Your going to have to blog that one for us. Did you bolt it down or was it a nice slow dinner that you injested before you pounced on 'em LMAO! lol!

Great win for ya!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

1st place  on reefer  and chicken dinner Empty Re: 1st place on reefer and chicken dinner

Post by slyone66 Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:14 pm

very nice take down trucker, glad your doing great in the tourneys lately. i seemed to hit a wall lately. always tomorrow though. congrats on another win
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

the donkhard ninja is at it again. you never know which one of truckers many aliases is going to make the kill. every month i see a name i have never seen before. very nice win, glad to see your still running good.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 pm

What a Face very nice win ....even with the time out for the chicken dinner ....did you have a after dinner "spliff " Laughing too before resumeing the take down on the table there at Reefer? I play there also at times Cool but still only have a small BR there. maybe see ya at a table sometime .
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Nice Win as always Trucker.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
Laughing

Congrats and you seem to have the touch ...........

Fantastic Finish.

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down