Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care

4 posters

Go down

The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care Empty The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care

Post by thehogster65 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm

The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care

While discussing the upcoming Universal Health Care Program with my sister-in-law the other day, I think we have found the solution. I am sure you have heard the ideas that if you're a senior you need to suck it up and give up the idea that you need any health care. A new hip? Unheard of. We simply can't afford to take care of you anymore. You don't need any medications for your high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, etc. Let’s take care of the young people. After all, they will be ruling the world very soon.

So here is the solution. When you turn 70, you get a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 senators and 2 representatives. Of course, you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head and all the health care you need!!! New teeth, great!!! Need glasses, no problem. New hip, knee, kidney, lung, heart? Well bring it on. And who will be paying for all of this. The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care. And, since you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income tax.

I really think we have a Perfect Solution!!
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care Empty Re: The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care

Post by Roller Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 pm

A little agressive don't you think.

LOL

Funny and looks like you thought of everything.

Good Luck with getting it passed .......
lmao

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care Empty Re: The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care

Post by Surf Rat Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 pm

What a Face I like the Idea of political change thru elimination of those in Govt. that are causeing more problems than they fix or are ignoreing the citizens in favor of the big private corparations and special intrests groups...but don't believe the scare tatics/misinformation of the right wing mouth pieces....and don't forget that thanks to the Bushies politico "privatetization of Govt." gang a lot of the prisons are now run by private companys too and the private health care companys are makeing inroads into that growing "captive" population area.so they can now expect to start receiveing the same denial of service as the rest of us for the group health care premiums our taxes are paying for.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 pm

i,ll keep my rights,my guns,n my money....you can keep
"the change"
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down